Author Topic: Intro...  (Read 2305 times)

Offline cinders

Intro...
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 06:46:54 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum, hope your holiday is all you want it to be.  Weather still great and watch the exchange rate which is looking good at the moment :) C

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Intro...
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 19:59:51 PM »
Welcome to CBF

Offline Mec71

Intro...
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2011, 02:06:44 AM »
Thank you Scott, can't wait to visit Calis. 5 more days & counting :))

Offline Mec71

Intro...
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 02:35:08 AM »
....Also a big thanks to Ian & Cinders for your warm welcome :)...Gosh I feel like I've been to Calis, having done & received so much info lately on Hisaronu, Oludeniz etc... I almost feel as if I've been before :) @ Nichola, I'll be going with my partner (he's the one more interested in the watersports, not me) however i'm willing to try parasailing. As for the nightclubs, I'll take heed to what you've said & hope for the best. Thanks for the info. Well guys roll on Friday....Turkey here I cooooommmme, lol...

Offline Mec71

Intro...
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2011, 02:41:04 AM »
Sorry I meant Scot

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Intro...
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 09:25:13 AM »
Plenty to do for all !  lots of water sports on Olu Deniz beach - parasailing is especially good from here (views to die for).  Banana boats and 'flying fish' great fun.   My daughter (18) and her friends prefer the bars in Hisaranou - its got the liveliest beat so I'm told !!! lol (I far prefer sitting in a bar watching the sunset and chilling these days !!).  Have a great time (oh, and welcome to the forum !).

Offline Mec71

Intro...
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2011, 21:27:21 PM »
Thanks Pookie, just 3 more days now, YAY!!! I will defo be visiting Olu Deniz & Hisaranou. My partner (being a bit younger than myself) wants the clubbing aspect of it but like you, I'd prefer to sit, drink & watch the sunset :)....maybe he should have gone to Marmaris.....lol...I'll settle for the more laidback side of things anytime. Well I'll keep everyone informed as to my time out there. I'm sure i'lll have a great time. Thanks once again for the info :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf