Author Topic: Best Gym  (Read 1459 times)

Offline helle

Best Gym
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:48:28 AM »
Hi There,

Coming to stay with my mum in Calis beach for 11 days this month and really want to be able to use a proper gym. Tried the one on sunset last year but not enough stuff to do and no air con.

I have read on the site about the one near Tansas(dont know the name) and the Colleseaum. Can anyone give recommened the best ones? I believe there may even be another one that has opened in Fethiye.

I would like to go to one that feels comfortable for women to work out and is open in the mornings.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Plus info on prices and location would be great.

Thanks so much

Offline Mr Pickles

Best Gym
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 16:04:54 PM »
Hi Helen, welcome to the forum

Sorry I can't help with the Gym querie (not number one on my list of "to do's" when I'm on holiday)  :o - but I'm sure someone will know where you can go

Ian

Offline Mr Pickles

Best Gym
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 16:07:01 PM »
Actually, now I come to think,....... not number one on my list at any time of the year  ;)

Offline keng38

• Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow
Best Gym
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 22:48:51 PM »
There was one across from us 2 years ago.
On the main road from Calis to Fethiye on the right hand side about 1/4 mile past the Tansas.
Had a few women in and always looks clean but never went in.  

Offline Julesp

Best Gym
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 23:18:05 PM »
There is a nice quiet Gym at Ege saray Marina Hotel in fethiye, aircon and overlooking the Marina. Can get you details re price etc if you inbox me, they also have a beauty salon, Turk Bath etc,
There is also a Gym above or near Esnaf Hospital Fethiye, a friend uses and says its good, the one near Tansas is cheap but I dont like the look of it myself  because its open, so everyone can see in from the main Road

Offline screamlead

Best Gym
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 13:26:07 PM »
Can someone enlighten me as to what benefit aircon actually does in using a gym? I thought the whole idea of training was to raise your sweat levels to burn off the calories? Defeats the object in my book - not that i would ever vist a gym any longer.

Offline Julesp

Best Gym
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 14:04:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by screamlead

Can someone enlighten me as to what benefit aircon actually does in using a gym? I thought the whole idea of training was to raise your sweat levels to burn off the calories? Defeats the object in my book - not that i would ever vist a gym any longer.

Training in this heat is very difficult and possibly dangerous without aircon

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf