Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1351 times)

Offline SandyK

Introduction
« on: May 10, 2012, 11:12:29 AM »
Hi

I have just got round to registering on the Forum, not bad since I have been goingto Calis since about 1985.  Love the place  relax as soon as I get off the plane.  I remember the Mutlu before it had a pool and there were no bars or restuarants from thelittle round about down to the bridge.  Fields I think.

I notice there has been some chat about the Harem being no longer, really sad as it was a sort of an institution there. Particulary when it first opened as a cocktail bar.  Interesting memories from then when Cafer(Jaffa)was there.  Still nice to know George will be there.  Looking forward to arrivng next Thursday, will probabaly go for the usual tradition of eating in the new 'Harem' on first night. I am sure George wont let us walk past anyway.

Sandy

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 12:43:49 PM »
Welcome to CBF enjoy.

Bruce

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Introduction
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 15:18:57 PM »
hi and a very warm welcome

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Introduction
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 15:28:20 PM »
Welcome SandyK - always nice to see new people to the forum who are far from new to Calis - hopefully you have some old Calis tales to share, or maybe even photos? Hope you enjoy the forum.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Introduction
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 19:22:11 PM »
What I find strange: An internet user who loves Calis but didn't discover CBF til now, where have you been?  :) Welcome & enjoy the forum, can't wait for your experienced input, probably teach most of us a few tricks about or fav place.

Offline Paptaya

Introduction
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 15:35:29 PM »
Hello, I am very guilty as I have been in Turkey since 2005 and have just not got around to registering,well actually that is a lie I did register a long time ago and when I tried to go back in it didn't accept my details so I thought I had not been accepted, but have just made contact again to find out that I had misspelt my username in the set-up, so completely my fault.  So I will now look at CBF much more often and learn a lot more of what is going on, thank you for all your hard work in organising the site.
Anna

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf