Author Topic: New(ish) Member  (Read 3432 times)

Offline twinkle toes

New(ish) Member
« on: January 20, 2016, 19:52:51 PM »
Hi all,

I was registered on here a long long while ago, though after a break from visiting Turkey the visits to CBF ceased and I then created a new profile under Miss.M 2/3 years ago. Annoyingly that was under my uni email which can no longer be accessed so twinkle toes is back because of the ease/laziness that is Facebook log in haha.

I'm looking forward on catching up on what's been happening here and in beautiful Calis and the humour of the forum. Felt it was only right and polite to reintroduce myself!  :D

Offline Stuart T

Re: New(ish) Member
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 21:08:50 PM »
Welcome back.

You'll benefit again from all that you formerly enjoyed (the humour is still wonderfully dry)!

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 07:42:28 AM »
Welcome back & enjoy the banter ;D

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 10:22:59 AM »
Nice to meet you!

Offline gillian handbury

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 11:55:08 AM »
Welcome & enjoy the forum......

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 11:57:33 AM »
Hi all,

I was registered on here a long long while ago, though after a break from visiting Turkey the visits to CBF ceased and I then created a new profile under Miss.M 2/3 years ago. Annoyingly that was under my uni email which can no longer be accessed so twinkle toes is back because of the ease/laziness that is Facebook log in haha.

I'm looking forward on catching up on what's been happening here and in beautiful Calis and the humour of the forum. Felt it was only right and polite to reintroduce myself!  :D

Easy to change your email for original account - let us know (by PM or email) if you want to revert to your original username.

JF

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 19:52:49 PM »
hi twinkle toes

Offline twinkle toes

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 00:39:45 AM »
Hi all,

Easy to change your email for original account - let us know (by PM or email) if you want to revert to your original username.

JF

Ah that never occurred to me John! Will have a think but may stick with the name, it's almost cute haha. Thank you  :)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 00:48:05 AM »
Hmm...  almost.   :)

Let us know, its up to you.

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf