Author Topic: Lawyer  (Read 4773 times)

Offline cadavanti

Lawyer
« on: February 04, 2013, 14:38:30 PM »
Hi
can anybody suggest the name and number of a really good lawyer who is an expert on border/land disputes?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Lawyer
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 15:45:26 PM »
Ozlen Ozergin is very good on land, property law and neighbour disputes. Also Sule Beder, another sharp lady. I've dealt with many of the lawyers in Fethiye through the estate business, and from all of them I recommend just those two  :)

Ozlen 0532 402 3868
Sule   0538 345 1605

Offline Tratia

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:44:39 AM »
If you go to the British Embassy website, there's a list of Lawyers that speak English. It also states what the Lawyer specializes in e.g Property/Criminal etc.
Not sure if the link will show but its...
 http://ukinturkey.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/other-locations/hon-con-fethiye/how-can-we-help/list-of-lawyers

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 10:53:54 AM »
Very good - but I'd still only recommend the two I did above. That's because I don't think they are honest and reliable, I know they are  :)

Offline Tratia

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 11:02:01 AM »
I gave the information because I've been through this route myself and would have recommended them but not the right field. Its nice to have a few options and did find the one's I spoke to helpful although cant say that for them all. Just trying to help because I know how hard it was for me to find someone...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 11:04:35 AM »
Agreed, and thanks for doing so.

Offline cadavanti

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 15:18:31 PM »
Hi, thank you for the relevant information, however we have reached the situation where the local Belediye are threatening to fine us and enforce the removal of boundary walls, what I fail to understand is that we have been granted our living permission and our Tapu, how can this be altered? has anyone else been in the same situation? the whole thing is causing us so much stress its unbelievable

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 07:04:52 AM »
Then you definitely need a lawyer but just so you know the Belediye can take some of your land for example to widen a road. It won't be the first time this has happened but suggest you get a lawyer like Şule Beder asap to deal with this on your behalf.

Offline cadavanti

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 09:14:26 AM »
Hi
we now have to start demolishing our front wall from today or face a heavy fine and further prosecution
what I do not understand is that we bought the villa as it was and given living permission and Tapu
I am told that the Belediye are enforcing any outstanding complaints and issues before transferring to Mugla and that there are lots of people in the same position, dose anybody know anyone else in this position?

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 09:32:57 AM »
You asked for a lawyer and were given a few to choose from, now you are asking questions to us that only a lawyer can truly answer, please contact a lawyer asap  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf