Author Topic: Seketur Hotel  (Read 3305 times)

Offline dannyandcaroline

Seketur Hotel
« on: January 19, 2011, 14:03:08 PM »
Hello
Hs anyone been or stayed at the Seketur Hotel and can they comment on it at all?. I stayed at the Okyun last year and loved it but a great deal has come up for this hotel and its ranked number 3 just behind the Okyun on trip advisor, is it up past most of the restaurants heading opposite to Fethiye?

Many thanks

Offline heatherhanum

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 14:08:14 PM »
We have stayed at the Seketur many times and we think it is a lovely hotel, good sized room, clean with a lovely large and airy reception. The breakfast area is separate and there are about 12 steps up to the breakfast area. There is also the Sim Bar next to the hotel. It is a very friendly bar with an amazing sea view. We loved our holidays there. Good luck x

Offline BernieTeyze

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 17:20:14 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by dannyandcaroline

Hello
Hs anyone been or stayed at the Seketur Hotel and can they comment on it at all?. I stayed at the Okyun last year and loved it but a great deal has come up for this hotel and its ranked number 3 just behind the Okyun on trip advisor, is it up past most of the restaurants heading opposite to Fethiye?

Many thanks

I have never been, but from what I hear the management and staff are quite helpful 8) :-\:D

Offline pamperi

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »
Hello there dear Danny and Caroline,

Im Peri the hostess here at the Seketur Hotel.
If you would like a little bit more info as to how we work as a team to make sure you get the best holiday possable,
besides Trip Adviser, please go onto facebook under Seketur Hotel. We have a page on there too, to show what kind of Crazy place we have here. The people you will see on there can say nice things about us.. and thoes are the ones I did get to pay off.
Other wise, if you are planing to also stay with us, it would be a pleasure to meet you.
If you do choose not to, that is also ok, I would still like to meet you and the family and have a coffee on me and have a sit down and enjoy yourself. Either way the time is yours to play with.
Glad to hear you are watching ours stats as I always do to make sure the reputation we have stays above par.
Anything other info you would like to know, I hope you get some good feed back.
Have a great day and cant wait to meet in the summer.
Have a good one...
Peri

Offline dannyandcaroline

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »
Hello there peri
Many thanks for the response great to see you post on here. Your hotel does look very nice and the reviews do look very good.
I will look on facebook later tonight and see your page.
Im sure we will be booking in the next few weeks at your hotel.

Many thanks
Danny and Caroline

Offline Annemarie Hornshøj Hansen

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by dannyandcaroline

Hello

Many thanks

Hi I have stayed in SEKETUR HOTEL 5 times and can only recommend this Hotel. The Staff is so friendly . Good service and it's so cosy to stay there.Lots of the guest are comming back year after year.
It's a the end of the Promenade so it's also quiet in the night.

Kind Regards
Annemarie Hansen
Denmark

Offline sannyrut

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 16:03:45 PM »
Hi.I have stayed there on several occassions.Good Hotel,clean, and friendly staff.Mel is particularly helpful but they are all excellent.

Offline dannyandcaroline

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 08:28:37 AM »
Booked for a cple of weeks in June, hopefully be a nice hotel, we enjoyed the Okyun last June so hoping this year as good

Offline BernieTeyze

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 12:08:03 PM »

Hi Caroline and Danny. we are also going in June, 17th - 27th. It will be the first time for us in Calis. It must be a nice place for you and lots of others, to want to return.

Happy Holidays!
Bernie and Martyn

Offline dannyandcaroline

Seketur Hotel
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 08:53:34 AM »
hope you have a nice holiday this hotel looks nice and very good reviews thats wh we thought we would ive it a try, the okyun in calis is also a lovely hotel and we really enjoyed it, hoping the seketur will beat it!
enjoy Calis you will have a very relaxing holiday

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf