Author Topic: Places to rent  (Read 3724 times)

Offline nataliestewart92

Places to rent
« on: March 20, 2011, 15:57:51 PM »
Hi i am new to the forum and i am looking for some information.  I am looking for a 1/2 bed apartment in calis/gunlukbasi area for 4 months+ depending on price. We require the apartment to be fully furnished and available from end of may/ early june 2011.  Does anyone know where i could look for some information on prices or websites that have villas/apartments for rent. Any help will be great
Thanks

Offline grahamturner09

Places to rent
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 17:20:24 PM »
Hi I am sure somone on here will contact you this is proberbly the best place to look for a long term let you could try ownersdirect but it is more for short term lets.

Offline LeeGlo

Places to rent
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 13:05:08 PM »
Hi, some estate agents handle rentals, you could try the following links

http://www.lol-classifieds.com/0/posts/2-Rental/

http://www.palmiyeemlak.com/

http://www.sahibinden.com/en/index.php

Good luck with your search. It would be much nicer to find someone on the forum who has something to offer, less hassle with language problems.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Places to rent
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 13:25:22 PM »
It has been an idea of mine to set up a long term rental section on here as I think it is something that nobody does particularly well at present. How to go about it is the difficult part - I don't think providing owners with a free opportunity to advertise their property is the right way to go - I generally find that anything that is free is abused. It's not going to make me rich - in fact I'd be quite happy to set it up for (say) £20/50 TL one off fee that can go to the Children's charity, Animal Aid, FIG etc.

The negative side of doing something more 'official' is that it's just another reason we create to have to delete adverts and rap the knuckles of the chancers who only come here when they have something to sell.

Any comments genuinely welcome.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Places to rent
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 16:32:18 PM »
interturkestates, Cenk and Olga, you can contact Cenk on here from his profile, highly recommended.

Offline DebbieLapis

Places to rent
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 16:43:12 PM »
You can find another small group of nice apartments to rent via Calis Villa website - you may already have been directed here so my apologies if this is a duplicate!

http://www.calisvilla.co.uk/

Best of luck in finding what you are looking for!

Debbie
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 21:02:05 PM by DebbieLapis »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Places to rent
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 20:21:47 PM »
We dont rent our property, but I think that is a brilliant idea Keith, if you set up a rentals section and the people that gain rentals via that section donate a set fee to one of the forum's charities, after all it will be generating an income for the person who is renting out that they may possibly have not have had.

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
Places to rent
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 20:42:15 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

It has been an idea of mine to set up a long term rental section on here as I think it is something that nobody does particularly well at present. How to go about it is the difficult part - I don't think providing owners with a free opportunity to advertise their property is the right way to go - I generally find that anything that is free is abused. It's not going to make me rich - in fact I'd be quite happy to set it up for (say) �20/50 TL one off fee that can go to the Children's charity, Animal Aid, FIG etc.

The negative side of doing something more 'official' is that it's just another reason we create to have to delete adverts and rap the knuckles of the chancers who only come here when they have something to sell.

Any comments genuinely welcome.

Just one comment.
Lee.
 :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 20:42:38 PM by lynne »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Places to rent
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 20:47:15 PM »
Ha ha - but let's be clear here, there is intention to fill people's properties with tenants be they good or bad. Just to allow a medium that allows owners to advertise that they have a place available. It is the responsibility of the owners to decide whether the applicants are suitable, we won't even know who they are most of the time  :)

Offline LeeGlo

Places to rent
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 14:31:51 PM »
Good on yer Scunner, I think it's an excellent idea. As I said in my reply to the topic, renting from other Brits would make life so much easier. There must be quite a few folks out there who have a place here but don't use it due to illness or other commitments and would like to see it "looked after" while gaining a little income. Also a few who are planning to sell but waiting until the market picks up again. I do think though that long term should be just that, a minimum of 6 or possible 12 months.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf