Author Topic: Hotel Seketur  (Read 1679 times)

Offline kimmie

Hotel Seketur
« on: May 13, 2011, 08:59:56 AM »
Hi we are coming to the Hotel Seketeur in June our first night there is the last night for our friends who are staying at Hisonaru so they are coming to meet us at the Seketur they are not familiar with Calis and i am not 100% sure where on the promenade the hotel is can someone give me some ideas so that i can give them directions, name of bars close by etc also do you approach the hotel from the promenade?

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Hotel Seketur
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 09:19:58 AM »
If they're coming to Calis by dolmus, after they've crossed the bridge by the water taxis, the dolmus will turn right & will follow the canal side. Tell them to look for a car park area on the left - it's the first open space - & that's about half way to the Seketur. There's a sign for the hotel on the roadside

Offline Robw

Hotel Seketur
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 13:53:25 PM »
Does it not depend what time they are arriving as I'm sure they close the road at the "Dolphinless" roundabout quite early?

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Hotel Seketur
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 14:48:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Robw

Does it not depend what time they are arriving as I'm sure they close the road at the "Dolphinless" roundabout quite early?

Last year it closed at 8pm

Offline Christie

Hotel Seketur
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 16:15:54 PM »
The Seketur is right on the promenade, between the Ceren Hotel and the Gunes Hotel, the Mendos hotel is also nearby.  It is about two thirds down the prom coming from the bridge end, and the bar in front of it is called the Sim bar I think.

Offline Lynn25

Hotel Seketur
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2011, 12:35:28 PM »
Christie is def right, the Seketur is right behind the Sim Bar, you can't miss the Sim Bar, it has a large water feature in the centre of the garden and covered tent type seating around the edge, it is part of the Seketur so an ideal place to meet and if Pam the bubby American is still running the bar u'll get a warm welcome! It's always our 1st stop for an 'aperatif' before dinner and can't wait til August to be there again!

Offline marina

Hotel Seketur
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2011, 15:25:37 PM »
Pam the bubbly Amercan is certainly still there in all her glory this year again along with Sanchez who was also there last year.

Definitely a good place to drink, meet friends and watch the sunset  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf