Author Topic: taxi fares  (Read 2158 times)

Offline joseph

taxi fares
« on: May 31, 2011, 11:57:20 AM »
could anyone tell me the taxifare from dalaman airport to calis beach.thank you.[?]

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
taxi fares
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 12:05:32 PM »
Around the same price as a return transfer with a registered airport transfer company. If you are lucky - if you look a bit gullible they will possibly quote more. Taxis at Dalaman are an expensive thing to get involved with.

Offline amca

taxi fares
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 12:29:45 PM »
Unless your circumstances are exceptional and you must get a taxi, then book a private transfer with a company such as fethiyeairporttransfers.com ....... but there are plenty of other companies and there are people on here who will recommend one if needed.
Expect to pay total £35/£45 one way for 1-3 passengers.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
taxi fares
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 17:03:37 PM »
there is just one reply to the question taxi fares anywhere in this area?

Astrabloominnomical  8)

Offline ronzeus

taxi fares
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 14:47:49 PM »
115 TL.

Offline Lynn25

taxi fares
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 12:39:46 PM »
Joseph, I've emailed you the details of the guy we use, registered company & very reliable, friendly & reasonably priced. Wasn't sure if I could post details on here or if it would be classed as advertising??  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
taxi fares
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »
Not advertising at all, if people recommend someone and they are registered, feel free to share the info  :)

Offline jackstee

taxi fares
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 17:03:02 PM »
100 TL for up to 3 people and very reliable over the last 3 years. For larger groups up to 6 persons it is around 150 TL

Steve

Offline Lynn25

taxi fares
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 18:04:12 PM »
Thanks for clarifying that Scunner, wasn't sure! We always use Mehmet except for last year when a friend picked us up. taksimehmet@hotmail.com. Registered, reliable & very friendly, they have female drivers if anyone prefers. Always there at the airport waiting for us so no hanging around & stopped to buy us water & coke without being asked & refused to take the money for it. Didn't let us lift a suitcase & was punctual to take us back to Dalaman at the end of the holiday. We've already booked him for this year, my email was answered within the hour & the charge is £30 for 2 of us, although I'd be happy to pay more knowing we're safe & hassle free!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
taxi fares
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 18:21:36 PM »
It's a difficult thing when we get to whether recommending a company on CBF is advertising or not and I wish it could be clarified easily. For things like transfers and tradesmen I am always keen to see genuine recommendations, with contact details. Not just because it is the best way for people to find good, honest folk, but also because posts that say "email me for details" are often, sadly, the way that people earn a cut from sending customers to the company/tradesman.

CBF is a public forum and all this "I have details of a great plumber/transfer driver/builder, email me for details" has no place here. If it's good, tell us!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf