Author Topic: remer hotel  (Read 1510 times)

Offline ps23

remer hotel
« on: June 14, 2011, 04:17:03 AM »
just got back from 2 weeks at the remer, lovely hotel, just one block back from the beach, bar and snack menu good and reasonably priced, hotel clean and friendly staff, made to feel very welcome, rachel the guest relations person is an asset to the hotel nothing to much trouble and always a smile there to help in any way she can or just for a chat. we would definatly return to this hotel.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
remer hotel
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:48:52 AM »
2nd recommendation I've heard in as many days. They've certainly smartened up the pool area, looks much better than when I was last in Calis.

Offline johnboy1967

remer hotel
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 08:33:08 AM »
they must have changed the staff then since we were there then.....

Offline cheers

remer hotel
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 13:25:41 PM »
I agree with ps23's post.  I stayed at the Remer in May and was pleased with all aspects of it even the food.  They do have a new owner/manager this year so maybe thats got something to do with it.  We have booked for 2 weeks in September

Offline tonyb

remer hotel
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 19:16:04 PM »
Stayed there 3 times in nthe last couple of years & they've certainly rung some changes- guest relations officer- thats a new one on me. If Ramazan is still the owner, he did mention that things were going to be smartened up. Looks like he's been as good as his word. If I had a slight gripe,that would be that the balcony doors are not double glazed and if you are in a room facing the main road, it really can be pretty noisy.Always ask for a pool facing room.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf