Author Topic: Golden Moon Hotel  (Read 6390 times)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Golden Moon Hotel
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 23:35:44 PM »
They said their agent abroad, Jumbo tours, had cancelled because the Pelin had no rooms available. I've been emailing the Pelin and they say they were surprised to see our cancellation especialy since we've been guests there on 2 previous occasions, and totally refuted Jumbo tours excuse as they have plenty rooms.
 8)

Offline grizabella

Golden Moon Hotel
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 07:51:55 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Toky

They said their agent abroad, Jumbo tours, had cancelled because the Pelin had no rooms available. I've been emailing the Pelin and they say they were surprised to see our cancellation especialy since we've been guests there on 2 previous occasions, and totally refuted Jumbo tours excuse as they have plenty rooms.
 8)

I had the same experience many years ago with a different travel company.Tried to book into the Gelidonya in Adrassan and was told fully booked so they moved me to The Albos.When I arrived in Adrassan the Gelidonya was almost empty!It ended up being a good move for me as thats where I met Recep (of Bostans fame) and been good friends now for almost 20 years and his wife Carol for 10 years.So you never know this could be a good move for you too.Enjoy your holiday.

Offline Patty

• Poster
Re: Golden Moon Hotel
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2012, 07:24:39 AM »
We have just arrived home after spending 11 nights B & B in this hotel.

On arriving at the hotel, first impressions, beautiful, absolutely spotless, room overlooking pool, tv, plenty of space for clothes, safe in room which can be hired, we didn't so can't say price, bathroom had a bath which is low and very easy access to get in and out, with shower over it, shower was brilliant and agin all was spotless. Tip..in the shower you will see string which our maid kindly pulled it across to reveal a little clothes line  :)) brilliant and very convenient, first time ever had that

The breakfast is lovely, the usuall bread, meats, eggs etc. some mornings omelettes / pancakes,as for the other food on the menu can't comment as we didn't eat there we had friends staying in Calis so we met up with them

Swimming pool has to be about 20metres in length, again spotless,  plenty of beds around the pool, they also have the non slip all around the pool, which would be great for young children,  nice grass area, small play area for younger children with a slide, climbing frame again looked very safe for children to use and a pool of their own  :)

Good wifi signal.

Location, brilliant just a 5 minute stroll to BF52 and main street of Calis, noise level i think 1 night it was a bite noisy but we did leave the window open for some air, don't know where the noise was from but it didn't keep me awake, i think if using air con and leave windows closed no noise....oh yeah on the window they had the mossie netting, so able to leave open
Staff friendly and as always there to help

This hotel has it all

Would i recommend this hotel. 100%
Would i stay in this hotel 100 %
Score out of 10... 10 out of 10

Will be back next year to this hotel all being well

Patty

Offline Stan

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2012, 07:59:54 AM »
Nice to hear a good review (not that I've seen a bad one ) two weeks before we go to The Golden Moon, usually stay at The Oykun ,but couldn't get in that week,thanks.   :)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2012, 18:49:25 PM »
Hamsa, the waiter is worth his weight in gold.
 ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf