Author Topic: Orange Park Gardens  (Read 1674 times)

Offline spikeg33

• Newly Registered
Orange Park Gardens
« on: January 27, 2013, 15:39:30 PM »
Hi, I am new to the forum and having visited Turkey in 2011 (stayed in Akbuk) we are looking to return this summer and found this wonderful forum after deciding I liked the look of the Calis area.

I am hoping that you kind people will be able to help me out!  I am looking for somewhere to stay in school hols  (2 adults + 2 teenagers) and my son would like a tennis court at the accommodation!!! I have found that the Orange Park Gardens have a tennis court but the only apartment I can find for this complex is booked for the dates I need.  Does anyone else know of somewhere that has an onsite tennis court please?  I know it is hard to try and please everyone with their holiday requests.  I did find somewhere in Ovacik but kids want to be near beach as well - goodness it's hard work!!!! Hope someone can help me with some suggestions.

Thanks in advance guys!

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Re: Orange Park Gardens
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 16:19:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum.

Can't help with the exact question but just to inform you there is a tennis club in Calis, it's situated just off the main Fethiye road appx 500 metres away from the "Dolphinless" roundabout & almost opposite the Aquapark. It may help you widen your accommodation search a bit.

Offline Patty

• Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 18:02:56 PM »
Try Harman hotel, new tennis courts been laid right along side hotel, 5 minutes walk to the beach and fab hotel, the staff not bad either  :))))

Patty

Offline spikeg33

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 18:14:01 PM »
Thank you Patty and Supacabby for your replies, most appreciated  ;D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 18:18:36 PM »

Share me