Author Topic: Jiva Beach day pass  (Read 9408 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Jiva Beach day pass
« on: August 07, 2016, 11:48:42 AM »
I have used the search facility but cant find my answer... Im sure that i have read on here in the past that the cost of a day pass to use Jiva Beach facilities for the day and into the evening was around £35 per person, i sent the hotel an enquiry yesterday and the price when converted from euros to gbp wirks out at nearly £60 per person....
Has anyone been for the day before please and if so how much did you pay for one day...
Thanks in advance for any replies   :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Jiva Beach day pass
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 12:05:38 PM »
Karen, Just checked the price for two people staying one night in September and it is £93.00.  So cheaper to go for the night.

Offline LindseyMitchell

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 12:09:25 PM »
Unless you intended to drink alcohol all day, why would you?? 

Offline Lotty

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 13:12:01 PM »
I think it's lovely to stay the night at hotels now and again, we always did this. It's a nice experience and a treat! If you're going there for an evening and have loads alcohol I think people would just get a cab.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 14:17:54 PM »
Thanks Jacqui for that, yes I had been looking at a nights stay and like you say its cheaper for a nights stay but knowing iv only paid £55 for the two of us before im reluctant to pay nearly £100!
Totally agree Lotty its lovely having a nights stay in different hotels we now have our favourites and obes we would not stay in even if they were free!
No i wouldnt be intending to drink alchol all day Lindsey I dont drink in the daytime not even on holiday i prefer to save myself until evening!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 18:15:02 PM »
we always book 2/4 days at a hotel,when we are over
 we stayed at the jiva last year in a swim up room ,lovely break. this year we are trying the
 letoonia for 4 nights

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 22:46:05 PM »
I know you will love Letoonia, we stayed there for a week when we first came to the area.  Food was lovely, however, no matter how much we had to drink, we never felt at all tipsy.  Don't sit at the front in the theatre, unless you want to be on the stage performing.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 22:51:44 PM »
....no matter how much we had to drink, we never felt at all tipsy.

Was that because the drinks were watered down.  ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 23:28:43 PM »
....no matter how much we had to drink, we never felt at all tipsy.

Was that because the drinks were watered down.   ;)   ;)   ;)

We did meet a waiter in restaurant in Calis, not long after we bought our place. We told him that we had stayed at Letoonia and we loved it there.  He then told us he had worked there for three years and the drinks were all watered down....
I did not say this, it was him, but it seem to answer the question we had about the strength of the drinks, and why they  never had any effect on us.  We also remember all the bottles of  Whisky, Brandy etc., well know brands that were just bottles on the shelves we never saw any behind the bar and were told that all the drinks were local.    However, that was a while ago and things many have changed now.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 23:40:40 PM »
I remember sitting at the bar watching things - during an all inclusive weekend away (away = 10 mins from home) at Majesty Tuana in Yaniklar. The range of drinks is woeful compared with (say) AI across the water in Rhodes. For example, ask for whisky, ask for brandy, it all comes from the same bottle :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf