Author Topic: residency permit paperwork  (Read 2296 times)

Offline caz35

residency permit paperwork
« on: May 14, 2012, 15:04:42 PM »
hi not sure if anyone can help, but i am sorting paperwork for my residency at the moment, and can't remember exactly what document the Yerleşim yeri belgesi (Nufustan)is?  Can anyone help?  I think I have to get the document from the government building?!  Thanks Caz

Offline jsp51

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 15:23:40 PM »
Caz, why don't you just call in and see carole or Tyfun, 15mins in their shop, hand over 100tl and the residency charges and they do all the legwork for you. eezy peezy, residency through in just over a week and no hassle for you.
(that should get me a discount boat trip)

Offline apollo

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 16:14:35 PM »
If you already have a residence permit. Go to the Government building next door to Migros ( town centre). And they will print out your Nufus number. The charge for this is a big fat zilch!

If you do not already have a residence permit /blue book. You cannot get a Nufus number until your residence procedure has been completed and blue book has been issued.

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 19:04:18 PM »
The yerlesim yeri belgesi you can indeed get from the Nufus office. It's the building next to the municipality.
When you enter the building, the room is on the right side.
You can't miss it since there is always a cue.
Ask for it from one of the staff behind the computers (show them your blue book or passport to make it easier) and they'll give you a print out which has to be stamped by somebody else in the same room.
Very easy and definitely not necessary to pay a 100 TL for!!

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 19:05:26 PM »
P.S. whilst writing this post I assumed that you are already registered as living in Fethiye.

Offline caz35

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 21:05:13 PM »
Hi everyone yes I am renewing my residency so have blue book and registered here.  Just been told it is for my address and I have actually found a copy from last time so all OK.  Thanks anyway.

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 13:27:20 PM »
You will probably need to get a new one since at the moment is written in Turkish that the paper is only valid for a month.
Getting the paper is free though.

Offline apollo

Re: residency permit paperwork
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 19:25:50 PM »
We helped two friends with their application today.

Since our last visit ,a few months ago. There has been a small change to the application process. The officer on duty told us, that you can no longer go to the offices opposite the passport police office for them to complete the application form.

You have to fill in the  application form which is available online. There are two pages you only need to complete the first page and print off two A4 copies.

www.fethiye.pol.tr

The waiting time for your permit is now about two weeks.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 19:28:40 PM by apollo »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf