Author Topic: A guy is walking along a beach.....  (Read 890 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
A guy is walking along a beach.....
« on: March 28, 2017, 11:59:12 AM »
A guy is walking along a beach when he stubs his toe on a golden lamp...
..chuckling to himself he picks it up and gives it a rub. Fwoosh, out pops this enormous genie.
"I am the Genie of the Lamp!" he booms, "I will grant you a single wish for releasing me!"
"Wow! I know exactly what I'd like to wish for," exclaims our hero. "I've always wanted to visit Disney World but I live in England. The problem is I'm afraid of flying and travelling by boat makes me feel sick so... I wish for a bridge from here to Florida so I can drive there!"
The genie leans back and laughs heartily.
"A bridge from here to Florida! You must be joking! The logistics alone boggle the mind. You're talking about pillars of concrete hundreds of feet tall carrying 6 lanes of highway with a length of over 4000 miles and, more to the point, people are going to question where this structure came from. I'd be kicked out of the Genie Lounge! No, sorry pal, you're going to have to come up with something realistic."
The guy rubs his chin and thinks for a moment. "Well, the reason I'm out here is because I've just had a big argument with my girlfriend. So... I wish to understand women - to really know what makes them tick."
"You want lights on that bridge, mate?"

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf