Author Topic: Fantastic hol again  (Read 4202 times)

Offline jacx

Fantastic hol again
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 20:16:25 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kayakebab

Beautiful photos thanks for sharing. I love the frames around them too, how do you do this?

Thanks Kayakebab. I used a program called picnik to put frames round them, it is a very user friendly program, if I can use it anybody can. :)

Offline turkeysue

Fantastic hol again
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2011, 20:17:02 PM »
many thanx for sharing yet more of your wonderfull pics...do you have more of calis on your web sight.??how do we get on it.!!

Offline jacx

Fantastic hol again
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2011, 20:22:20 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by pookie

beautiful photos Jacx  -  love the last one in particular.  thank you for posting.

Hi Pookie thanks, the last one was taken on a walk we did in Hisaronu.
We walked right down to the first bend where there is a road to the left that goes behind the main road and climbs slowly up past the Dedim hotel and if you keep going there is I think a wood yard then the road climbs up through the trees oppososite the Green forrest hotel, which I think is the last hotel out of Hisronu on the way to Kaya. This little place is up there, and I liked it because of all the trees and wild flowers around it. I hope you have an idea where I mean. :)

Offline jacx

Fantastic hol again
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 20:27:33 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Supacabby

Fantastic pics Jacx, as always. I've browsed your website too, also superbly enjoyable viewing as a complete novice (but keen!) photographer. PS: Glad you enjoyed your holiday too!

Thanks supercabby and I'm glad you liked the website. I am only an ametuer with a passion and only built the website as a bit of self indulgence really,because I take all these photos and nobody ever sees them. I never thought I would be able to do it, but I used a template and just made it my own and really enjoyed the process too.

And we had a fantastic holiday just all over too soon. :)

Offline jacx

Fantastic hol again
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2011, 20:33:56 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by turkeysue

many thanx for sharing yet more of your wonderfull pics...do you have more of calis on your web sight.??how do we get on it.!!

Thanks turkeysue, I do have more of Calis and other places in Turkey on my website as well as some portraits and also places in England. If you go to my profile my website address is in there just paste into google and you should be able to get on no trouble. It's nice to share my photography because unless I tell people about the website nobody ever sees my photos because I haven't a clue on how to get it up there in google search, it's way beyond me.lol
 :)

Offline jacx

Fantastic hol again
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 20:37:01 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by nichola

Jacx I can't access your web site for some reason; is the link in your profile correct  :)

See I am not that clever the web address I have put in my profile is not a live link I don't know how to do that on here infact to be honest I didn't realise I could doh!! but if you copy and paste it into your google address bar as normal then you shouldn't have a problem getting into it. :)

Offline jacx

Fantastic hol again
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 20:44:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Fastlady

I agree - fantastic photos & thanks for sharing them - I can't place the fourth one though, even though it seems familiar - where was it taken?

Thanks Fastlady, the fourth one was taken at the waterfront in Fethiye, get off the Calis water Taxi turn right and walk right to the end and the harbour goes round to the right, and on your left is a statue and behind that the amphetheatre, then if you look back over your shoulder thats the view you get looking back at Fethiye, hope I explained that alright and not confused you. lol :)

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Fantastic hol again
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 20:58:15 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by jacx

quote:
Originally posted by Fastlady

I agree - fantastic photos & thanks for sharing them - I can't place the fourth one though, even though it seems familiar - where was it taken?

Thanks Fastlady, the fourth one was taken at the waterfront in Fethiye, get off the Calis water Taxi turn right and walk right to the end and the harbour goes round to the right, and on your left is a statue and behind that the amphetheatre, then if you look back over your shoulder thats the view you get looking back at Fethiye, hope I explained that alright and not confused you. lol :)

Blimey, I got it right, another Efes point (don't like brownies) for me then!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf