Author Topic: Flood  (Read 9117 times)

Offline terrie

Flood
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2010, 21:02:02 PM »
no problems your side of cicek

Offline tel

Flood
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2010, 15:43:23 PM »
Hi Micky,did take a walk around properties you asked yesterday and can report no probs on all three.Alot of sitting water in the usual places ie between you and your neighbours but nothing for you to worry about. Much ground water as usual on the swimming pool side and the gravel road there is awash from one end to right through Saglik and all surrounding areas.

Offline micky mouse

Flood
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2010, 16:00:12 PM »
Hi Tel,many,many,thanks for that very reassuring as this year i spent alot of money on the place all new pipes,new bathroom,and a lovely new kitchen plus a new roof costing £3,500 grand would not have been happy if the place got water in.Ill bring you out a bottle of spirit in april if you let me know what you would like.Thanks again mate,happy xmas to you both,regards Micky.

Offline tel

Flood
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2010, 16:39:40 PM »
Cheers Micky,will let you know what bottle ha ha. I walk past at least every other day,so will keep an eye out.Cannot walk through Saglik either way as my boots not high enough LOL Saw Simon with waders on the other day reaching his place.

Offline lollypop

Flood
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »
Does anyone know if Valetta apartments are ok? They are just up from Pelin hotel and over the bridge! Thanks Lauren x

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Flood
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 22:12:35 PM »
I think they must be Lollypop, we have an apartment on Valletta and I am sure Marie and Chris would have emailed us if things were not ok.

Offline tel

Flood
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 19:06:16 PM »
Valetta is fine just water between yours and the next sitesi.

Offline tel

Flood
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 16:05:05 PM »
Another lovely day here and flooding going down nicely everywhere. Stoops and Legless only water behind villas now but not much.Road just about clear now but surprised about amount of water at Saglik on the Mavi Kent side and Scunners old place still very wet on the ground. Cicek fine except back entrance by swimming pool with slight flooding still.Track there not flooded like it was right down to Saglik. Dankys fine. Valette no probs in Calis. Anymore for anymore LOL Over and out

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Flood
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 00:13:20 AM »
Cheers Tel - no reports of it being inside our place but then again we have not been told either way yet :(

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Flood
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 09:12:52 AM »
We had our usual two weekly photographs of our place inside and out which is really good and put our mind at rest yet again.  Villa looks good inside and there was some water in the road outside the garden was fine.  Glad we have our Maintenance contract as when we made a big investment we really did not want to depend on asking friends/acquaintances to let us know what the situation was around our place. ;):D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 09:13:44 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf