Author Topic: Ice cream  (Read 2972 times)

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
Ice cream
« on: June 30, 2020, 18:19:29 PM »
Just to the right of the wooden bridge looking towards dolphinless roundabout theres now an ice cream stall,  theres also a mobile ice cream man on a converted motorbike,  this pic not mine so not apologizing for the quality, fingers crossed josephs will be open in 10 days, always enjoyed a beer in josephs when came on holiday in March April.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Ice cream
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 18:45:40 PM »
Is it the case that it is just not viable for places like Joseph's to open now given the number of tourists.

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 19:16:21 PM »
i expect thats his reckoning.....
meri bar & most of the others are öpen now apart from josephs,  alis kareoke,  the italians on the front,  other restaurants öpen on Thursday -saturday trade /lockdown depending,  theres a new 'drink house' (yes its called that ) down market rd just before terra pizza /migros that was kipa & another restaurant bit further along towards gustorante called casero kitchen (i think ) which im going to on the 10th, oh & another pork shop close to aydın pide roundabout not far from the pork shop on barış manço

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 06:54:33 AM »
Lee Is that ice cream stand thingy where the lovely old man is normally who sells the pizzas and cakes etc? Thanks

Offline TOSH TOSH

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 07:37:47 AM »
Karennina  The Ice cream stand is across the road from that lovely old man selling pizzas cakes etc , almost opposite to each other .  :)

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 10:19:14 AM »
pizza,cake man iş currently situated opposite b52 on the right just before you go over the bridge towards the front,  içe cream 'booth' iş on the left just as you cross the bridge.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 22:14:54 PM »
Ah okey dok I think I was picturing the ice cream stand the wrong way round, soo pleased to hear the lovely old man seller is still there thanks for update   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf