Author Topic: Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into Britain.  (Read 12952 times)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Re: Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into Britain.
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2019, 11:13:23 AM »
I actually don't think the young woman has a clue at how much hatred/contempt there is for her in this country. If she returns here, I don't hold out much hope for her safety or that of her family. She can't hide behind her veil forever.
And now it's all Tower Hamlets Council's fault that she left the UK in the first place---- PATHETIC!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/shamina-begum-tower-hamlets-police-school-isis-bride-london-syria-jihadis-schoolgirl-tasnime-akunjee-a8784231.html

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2019, 11:37:22 AM »
That idiot of a lawyer was on Good Morning Britain this morning trying to compare her with a First World War veteran suffering from shell shock.

Then when dismantled by the Richard Madeley had the temerity to accuse him of always being right.

As you said toky PATHETIC !!!!!!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 11:51:59 AM by Highlander »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2019, 12:28:56 PM »
In an interview with BBC News.......

IS supporter Shamima Begum admits she was a poster girl for IS recruitment. >:(

She still has sympathy for the group and equated its crimes to coalition airstrikes against the extremist group >:(.

She said that, despite being only 15 years old when she left Britain to join IS, she knew what she was doing and was capable of making her own decisions. >:(

She says she would have let her first son become an IS fighter. Now she wants her boy "to be British".

She says that she viewed propaganda videos from IS and al-Qaeda linked groups. She watched videos of the murders of British hostages, but when asked, said she didn't know the names of any of the victims.

And she says she knew of the IS-inspired attacks in Manchester and elsewhere, but hadn't realised women and children were killed. Oh really >:( >:( >:(

Offline LindseyMitchell

• Newly Registered
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2019, 17:38:30 PM »
Madmart, I have to say I deplore all acts of violence, whether they be direct, ie beheadings or indirect, ie sitting in an aeroplane pressing a button releasing a bomb, or sitting in a room controlling a drone.  Both are equally evil.
I have never been an apologist for terrorism, I merely seek to understand the motivation of terrorists, and would remind you that terrorism committed by faux Muslims was very rare before the US and our reaction to 9/11.    Slightly more than 3,000 people perished in or around the World Trade Centre after the atrocity committed by Saudis.  How many innocent civilians have been killed since then by our reaction to said atrocity, and how many allied servicemen have been killed or maimed in the process.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 17:44:15 PM »
These people have fled for their lives to a camp, now IS are close to full defeat. Now, if American/British soldiers and support personnel had fled to a camp in the last knockings, I have no doubt IS would have thanked them for making their job so easy and mown them all down with ease.

The rules of war should be the same for all - I would have been delighted to see the terrorists there finished off, instantly - once and for all.

Offline madmart

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2019, 18:23:23 PM »
I really don’t like this woman but she seems to have got this right . https://youtu.be/PPHTVvd0-TI

This has just made me despise Ms Begum even more. For the first time I have to agree with Katie Hopkins.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2019, 19:33:58 PM »
Madmart, I have to say I deplore all acts of violence, whether they be direct, ie beheadings or indirect, ie sitting in an aeroplane pressing a button releasing a bomb, or sitting in a room controlling a drone.  Both are equally evil.
I have never been an apologist for terrorism, I merely seek to understand the motivation of terrorists, and would remind you that terrorism committed by faux Muslims was very rare before the US and our reaction to 9/11.    Slightly more than 3,000 people perished in or around the World Trade Centre after the atrocity committed by Saudis.  How many innocent civilians have been killed since then by our reaction to said atrocity, and how many allied servicemen have been killed or maimed in the process.

Lindsey - so how would you have defeated IS  ?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2019, 20:12:23 PM »
The Times are reporting that Abase Hussen, the father of one of the other girls, who blamed police for failing to stop his teenage daughter fleeing to Syria to join Isis once appeared alongside convicted terrorists at a hate-filled London protest.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2019, 21:31:51 PM »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2019, 21:46:59 PM »
Correct !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf