Author Topic: Shanghai Blue  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Shanghai Blue
« on: June 18, 2011, 07:57:49 AM »
Went up to Hisaronu one evening and tried the Shanghai Blue Restaurant. Apparently they have two Chefs from Shanghai.  The meal was lovely had the nicest spare ribs that just fell of the bones.  Services was quick and professional and the view of the mountains from the terrace we sat on was beautiful.   We took our family back there a few nights ago and had a stroll around the town first.  I spoke to Elvis at Booty and mentioned where we were going and immediately wrote me a note to give to his "friends" at Shanghai Blue to get 10% off the A La Carte Menu.  Note worked a treat and we got the discount.  Once again we had a really nice meal.
Have to throughly recommend this place.  It's next to Azda and opposite the Mosque. ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 07:58:39 AM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Shanghai Blue
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 10:48:42 AM »
We normally enjoy a meal here each holiday.

Offline ovacik2

Shanghai Blue
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 11:08:26 AM »
Jacqui we have to agree.
Koray and Louise seem have a solid business the Chinese Chef having a vested interest we understand. In our view, and we have and do try other, week last friday in fact, is the best value and most authentic. They seem to have the right way to keep the same staff on a very long term basis from experience not easy to do. The set is a good choice mix. Liking to cook asian at home appriciation to the crispy beef salad, hot and sour soup, and just wish we knew how to prepare a beef sweet and sour they do. We may only use 4/5 time times over our season here but over the years it has been consistently excellent. Always good to have a viewable kitchen and theirs is super modern and clean.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 11:13:47 AM by ovacik2 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf