Author Topic: JUST SAT LTD.  (Read 8656 times)

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2007, 23:06:39 PM »
Just To let every one Know that we have closed the shop and are still trading and now operate from home Tel Mobile 0538 3678959  
For All Your Sky Tv Needs

Gary

Offline tytots

JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 14:07:08 PM »
We have just had this company install our dish & set up the TV etc. We can now get all the channels we wanted & from different sockets. I would like to thank Gary for his excellent service & I am recommending his company to any future clients. We didn't pay anything like £5500 as quoted in a previous letter, please don't let that figure mislead you, we payed a fair price for the work involved. It wasn't an easy installation & we are well pleased with the results.

Offline Alan Keating

JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 15:01:47 PM »
Gary
Are you able to give "guidance" prices for Sky etc? I was thinking of things like a dish big enough to get Sky UK, are these dishes readly avaiable or what? 8)

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2007, 17:24:03 PM »
Any price guidance would be good.  We don't have a tv at the moment - only just finished furnishing - but will want one some time this year ready for the winter months.  What are our best options and how much can we expect for these options...?  Thankyou  [?] :-\

Offline ECHOSTAR

JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2007, 23:26:44 PM »
Thanks Tytots Glad we could help you And you are happy with the results we aim to please And thanks for all the coffee you supplied etc any problems give me a shout

Offline ECHOSTAR

JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 23:40:07 PM »
Hi Alan Would help me if you can be more precise in the channels you want from Sky and if you are using your own box or you require one the same with the sky subsciption we can set this up for you with no account charges  just the subsciption Charges I have The Contracts in stock you or any one else is welcome to have one we do not make a penny from this just part of the service please Feel free to contact me through the forum or give me a call on my mobile

Offline ECHOSTAR

JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2007, 00:02:31 AM »
Hi Pookie Not to sure what Channels you are after wether it be sky BBC & ITV or just some english speaking channel you can go for Nile Sat This is an arabic satellite where you will get films sitcoms mostly american with euronews and BBC World News With out subsciption just a one off payment or if you require the history Discovery channel Nat Geo with a few films and BBC Prime ETC i would suggest Digiturk this is a subscription package and we do not do this as Digiturk Says it already has enough Agents hope this will get you started

Offline ECHOSTAR

JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 14:26:17 PM »
Hi Alan Tried to email You it got returned Please email me justsatellitetr@hotmail.com And i will send the details

gary :)

Offline ECHOSTAR

JUST SAT LTD.
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2007, 15:50:31 PM »
Hi All

Just Like to Say Thanks to All the people That have used us And thanks for the Business and those who have past our telephone number about It Has Been a Year To Day that i bought that one way ticket even though i have been back several times

We Carry Lots Of Spares Ie Re-cond Receivers New Sky+ Remote controls
Remote control eyes Lnbs even cable bought over from the Uk
Sky contracts what sky charge is what you pay we set the account up for you no extra charge

A 3 Metre Dish system with out Receiver and Card Starts From £1660-00

For this you get the dish of course Lnb Concrete base installed and of course Alignment the dish comes from istanbul in a purpose made cage and delivery and kdv (vat)@ 18%

So If You want BBC1 And ITV Or Sky Etc Give Me A Call Via My Profile and if you think iam to expensive you can always one of the local guys

Please Note That the address in Gunlukbasi and telephone number do not excist anymore only my mobil

Gary

Offline mel binks

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 13:21:42 PM »
hi gary,
       i am coming out to fethiye for two weeks on august the 11th.
is the e-mail and mobile contacts still applicable as i would like to discuss with you satallite options for my property in oasis village.
regards mel b

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf