Author Topic: ELECTRICIAN  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Cheryl

ELECTRICIAN
« on: June 24, 2006, 21:02:03 PM »
Can anybody recommend an electrician, I need 2 lights fitted to existing wiring.

Offline mibur

ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2006, 09:57:53 AM »
We have used Starr Elektrik several times now and can highly recommend them. There are three brothers who run the shop and certainly know their stuff. They don't make too much mess and always clear up afterwards. They can be found in Fethiye. Coming from Calis, turn left at Migros and they are on the right hand side about 100 yards or so. Hope this helps.
Mibur

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 15:24:51 PM »
Yes they are excellent.  We have used them 3 times now.Their electrician speaks very good English. Further on from the Yapi Market. Anne

Offline Cheryl

ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2006, 18:53:03 PM »
A bit confused, as coming from Calis Migros is on the right. I suppose it depends on what way you are coming from Calis. I would be on the Dolmus through Gunlukbasi getting off at the corner where Migros is down on the right. do you mean get off the dolmus and cross the main road and its up there somewhere, or do you mean you are on a different dolmus route. Sorry to be a pain

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2006, 20:10:21 PM »
Hi Cheryl. Coming up from Calis on the Gunlukbasi route. Dolmus goes past Shell garage. (left hand side towards Fethiye) Stay on Dolmus (past Erun Spot) Star elektrik is just past the Citroen garage. Get off there it is on the left hand side as u get off.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 07:21:04 AM »
Sorry Anne but I think you have got Cheryl totally lost.:D Mibur's directions are right if you come from Calis via the new Hospital route. If you come the Gunlukbasi route for easiness get of at Migros and walk back a little way the bus has just come.
If you go past Erun Spot you are heading in the wrong direction. :) :)

Offline heatherhanum

ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 07:36:34 AM »
Good morning all. My name is Heather I just got back on Friday from spending a wonderful 2 weeks in Calis. It was very quiet in Calis and Fethiye (very few tourists) We sat outside the Car Cemetary pub in Fethiye for 2 hours and only a few tourists passed by, this is so unusual. Still we had a great time and cannot wait to return in August. I have encouraged my mum and dad to join us for a week in October. I cant wait.  Bye the way We tried Ayden Pide and we loved the experience.I missed this forum whilst in Calis and when i got talking to people i gave them the web site address and suggested they explore this brilliant site. Im off to earn some cash so i can return to my piece of paradise, Which is Calis bye for now.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2006, 22:18:00 PM »
oops ! You are right Brian. Barrie just told me it is on the left hand side going towards Erun Spot. Sorry Cheryl. Anne

Offline Cheryl

ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2006, 13:19:34 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I might just burn candles until my husband comes out in September and get him to fix the lights up.  I think I can probably find the place if I get deaparate.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
ELECTRICIAN
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2006, 13:51:16 PM »
Hi, Cheryl,
If you know where Nil Bar is on Calis Seafront, ask "Angel" (owner), to get in touch with Nedim, he does any odd jobs that we need doing, very competent electrician, & also turns up ALMOST on timeGood Luck, GORDON

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf