Author Topic: Whiskey  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Whiskey
« on: December 22, 2006, 22:38:56 PM »
Further to Scunner's extremely sad news about the bad weather due to hit Calis on the twenty-fifth, I thought I would ask CBF members for their help with a difficult dilema I have.

Grateful Clients (who I may say have received nothing less than a Rolls Royce service for the price of a mini from our company) have insisted that in addition to our normal fee, I personally accept suitable renumeration.

The result is 4 bottles of the finest single malt Scotch whiskey including a bottle of 12 year old Glenlivet and a bottle of 10 year old Glenmorangie.

Now, I could not refuse such gifts (it would have been unforgivingly rude and not Christain) but being a staunch member of the Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland, I have no use for the devil's water and am at a loss as to what I should do with this evil.

I fear that unless some like-minded God-fearing CBF member can come up with a suitable solution to my dilema, I will have no alternative but to "water" the good lady's poinsettia with the dreadful stuff.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 23:16:05 PM by Highlander »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf