Author Topic: EXCELLENT BUILDER  (Read 3207 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
EXCELLENT BUILDER
« on: February 01, 2007, 17:29:02 PM »
We have just had one of our balconies extended and would like to recommend the builder who did the job. His name is Senel Yildiz. He is a builder who actually takes pride in his work. His standards are very high. He builds apartments but does smaller jobs at a very reasonable rate. He is not a rip off merchant. He doesn't speak English but his daughter Elif will do all the translating for you. We have known Elif for 2 years and didn't know that her father was a builder until we were invited to dinner one night at their home and we were admiring the high standard of finish on his apartment. It transpired that he had built it himself. (With staff).He is going to do some more work for our neighbours as they are very impressed. I have his mobile number and e.mail for anyone who needs it. Also I have Elifs' who will pass on your queries. Anne

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
EXCELLENT BUILDER
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 19:19:28 PM »
mercury could you email his number through my profile i am thinking of having some alterations to the layout of our place thanks

Offline Susan1

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 04:39:59 AM »
Hi Mercury,

Could you email me the details as well please.

Also if you dont mind could you tell me what he charged to extend your balcony, and what the size of the extension was.

Best wishes

Susan

Offline Jacqueline

EXCELLENT BUILDER
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 07:10:05 AM »
Hi Mercury,Puma and Susan,
Thought I'd let you know We had a builder recommended by Hoops mans wife Ayce two years ago.His name is Musafer.He built our whole house including pool paths,terraces etc and did an absolutely amazing job.We can't fault him on anything at all.Our British builder friends also say his work is excellent and second to none.I cant speak highly enough of this man.He takes such pride in his work he still comes back to check were happy with everything two years later.I know he does both small and big jobs but I think he's busy on a new build at the moment.But he is well worth waiting for.If you want his Telephone number please send an E mail.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
EXCELLENT BUILDER
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 17:06:35 PM »
Very kind of U to let me know Jaqueline but we are very happy with Senel. Thank-you anyway. Puma and Susan I have sent e.mails. We had quotes from other builders at nearly double the price.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
EXCELLENT BUILDER
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 18:11:00 PM »
thanks mercury

what a coincindence after reading your email

Offline Susan1

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 05:56:49 AM »
Hi Mercury,

Sorry but I have not received your email can you send me it again.

Susan

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
EXCELLENT BUILDER
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 16:05:29 PM »
Hi Susan, I sent e.mail to you through your profile but it was bounced back to me this morning as not delivered etc. etc. Perhaps u could e.mail me and I will reply that way. Anne

Offline betty

EXCELLENT BUILDER
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 21:40:40 PM »
Hi Mercury, could you send me his details through my email as I need some work done urgently
Cheers
B

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf