Author Topic: hairdressers  (Read 11085 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
hairdressers
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 14:48:55 PM »
Can anyone please help with this number for the hairdresser i have again called the shop in Hisaronu and he has given me a wrong number

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 15:19:34 PM »
I can't help you off the top of my head.....but I live quite close and will make a point of having a look in the morning and will let you know. :)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 10:01:37 AM »
As promised I called in this morning.  There is no website or Email address....in fact they do not even have a landline, they work off a mobile. I will email you via your profile with this number. :)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 12:10:56 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

As promised I called in this morning.  There is no website or Email address....in fact they do not even have a landline, they work off a mobile. I will email you via your profile with this number. :)

:) That was so nice of you T  :)

Can I ask you to forward their number to me, may be useful in future Thanks  :) 8)

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 13:13:10 PM »
For you anything!  Winging it's way to you now 8)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
hairdressers
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 15:12:51 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by tribalelder

For you anything!  Winging it's way to you now 8)

:) Thank you [:X][:X]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 15:13:41 PM by cef »

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
hairdressers
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 16:32:16 PM »
Thanks very much Brian I have now contacted her

Mark

Offline Mistee

hairdressers
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2007, 08:00:49 AM »
Hi
I went to the Tip To Toes Salon in Fethiye yesterday and unfortunately was not impressed!
I will admit it was not all their fault. I booked in for a cut and colour. After they had put the dye on my hair they left me while they went and had breakfast, but didnt clean the dye off from round my hairline, forehead and ears etc. When they did try and clean it was very difficult and they gave up after a bit. There was a water cut so the dye could not be washed off my hair very well, although they did try with bottled water and heating it in a kettle. The cut was ok but I had to ask 3 times for them to make the hair round my ears the same length. When they dried my hair they left me with one side sticking out that even I had trouble getting to stick down when I got home. I ended up washing and drying my hair again before I went out in the evening.

I never find the hairdressers an enjoyable and relaxing experience and was disappointed after the good reviews they had received on here.

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2007, 15:18:34 PM »
There is a reason for this slide downhill of standards of service....Ellie, the owners daughter who ran the place returned to the UK for good mid-summer.  I went in for a cut and colour and came out the way Mistee did - all tinted round my hairline - AND they had to re-dye the hair coz it went orange despite the fact they have coloured my hair for a year since they opened.  I also has afrench manicure that I couldve done better myself.  Sorry wont be going back.

Offline Nicnic

hairdressers
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2007, 08:34:28 AM »
Wont be going there then. I normally go to Best, but the standards have gone down, can anyone suggest somewhere else for me, as i want to have my hair coloured again and trimmed, not too expensive please.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf