Author Topic: My diary 26.03.07 - 01.04.07  (Read 916 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
My diary 26.03.07 - 01.04.07
« on: April 01, 2007, 18:11:38 PM »
I have my lead balloon at the ready for this post. It seemed like a good idea at the time (how often have I said that). Perhaps if anyone else read the original "New threads" posts and wants to contribute a more interesting diary of the last seven days, it will help my out of this hole.

Here's mine anyway...

MONDAY:
Watch the sun rise in a totally cloudless sky. Why is that worthy of note. Well it doesn't happen very often in this part of the world. It reminded me of Calis every morning we have spent there - well it would have if it had been warmer.

TUESDAY:
Welcomed back a member of staff - a blond ex air hostess - honestly.

WEDNESDAY;
Death of a relative - Mrs H's uncle.
Tinkerman's elevation to high office (and yes I am aware of the relationship between the two recollections noted under Wednesday)

THURSDAY:
Drove through Conon Bridge and the next thing I remember is arriving at Muir of Ord about 3 or 4 miles away. Don't remember a single thing between the two events. Scary or what.

FRIDAY:
Whilst drive to work, saw a young girl with a serious physical disability (possibly cerebral palsy) taking her regular early morning run. Made me feel uncomfortable - maybe it should have evoked a stronger emotion.

SATURDAY:
Bought a new camera. More or less straight replacement which is bad news because I couldn't fathom out half the functions on the old one.

SUNDAY:
Bloody weather - glorious blue skies - which means that the garden needs tidying.

Anyone still awake :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf