Author Topic: mcm disco  (Read 2596 times)

Offline malwa

mcm disco
« on: April 05, 2004, 01:21:57 AM »
if anybody was in mcm disco on calis beach contact me. I was in turkey two times.  :-\

Offline bora

mcm disco
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 09:22:08 AM »
Hi
I am back from Calis.Mcm is very crazy disco : :)and I went to there two times during my holiday It is very crazy.Open to nearly day light  :)

Offline nicki89

mcm disco
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2004, 10:40:18 AM »
i was amazed we went in at 11.30 and it was practically empty then by about 12.30 you could hardly move.
and it was hilarious watching all the different types of dancing they have over there. nice to see the barmen and waiters go in there after work aswell

Offline Olga

mcm disco
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 09:23:12 AM »
I was in mcm disco every night for 2 weeks when i was in calis. it's a great, maybe crazy place, but i love the music, people and foam party. it's a great place to have fun with friends and the waiters are funny  :)

Offline Abbuu

mcm disco
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 09:37:01 AM »
yea i was in mcm about 4 times a couple of weeks back.... great fun!!! if u go just try it... foam party is great altho it doesnt start while around 2am cos it makes abit of a mess at closin time which is about 4am

Offline kaatje

mcm disco
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2005, 18:10:10 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by malwa

if anybody was in mcm disco on calis beach contact me. I was in turkey two times.  :-\

Hi, I was in MCM about a week ago. Went to the foamparty! It was fun, although I don't want to do that every week. I felt a bit old (I am 42), but it was great to see ande watch other people.

Groetjes,
Karin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf