Author Topic: Cenap - Cafe Pazar  (Read 2525 times)

Offline teresa321

Cenap - Cafe Pazar
« on: July 14, 2007, 12:19:47 PM »
Cenap and his wonderful workforce have just completely refurbished our kitchen and we are very pleased with the quality of the work all round and the helpful attitude.

This work was completed while we lived in the property and all the time they were aware of this and made efforts to be quick and clean up as well.:D

Cenap was recommended to us by friends and I am happy to recomend him as well.

Cenap can be contacted through the Cafe which is just along the Sunday market road - he speaks very good English (his wife Cathy runs the cafe).

I have a phone number contact if anyone wishes to e-mail.

Teresa

Offline allan

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 13:53:15 PM »
Agree completely with all the above. A couple on our complex had their balcony extended. The work was carried out while they were back in the U.K. Cenap came round each evening to check how things were going and all rubbish was disposed of properly not just dumped down the road. We ourselves were so impressed we are going to have the same done at the end of the season and have already spoken to Cenap regarding this. His prices are very good too.

Allan

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Cenap - Cafe Pazar
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 16:18:30 PM »
Teresa, not wishing to be nosey, but what sort of money does it cost to have a kitchen renewed in Calis, I realise that the question is as long as a piece of string but we have just had ours done here in the UK and I thought the price was expensive, all in all it cost about £10k. Our kitchen in Calis is roughly the same size as the one here and her who must be obeyed has put a new Calis kitchen to the top of the list !

Help

Rimms

Offline teresa321

Cenap - Cafe Pazar
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 06:54:54 AM »
We paid approx 5500ytl for our kitchen (5m x 2.5m cupboards were put in an L shape). This included the cost of replacing the old steel pipes and upgrading the elctric and fuse box. There was also quite a bit of labour at the start with our old wall and window. The rest is obviously down to personal choice of ceramics, cupboards, fittings etc  We chose granite for the surfaces and Cenap took us to all the places to choose what we wanted and advised us on cost and value all the way. He also  checked if we needed anything sorted while his men were on site. He moved our telephone point and installed other sockets in the living room which we thought of on a whim.

We were given computer drawings to agree before the cupboards were made so we could change anything and they also added things like a small cupboard at the side of the window and above the fridge freezer which we were not bothered about but actually finish the appearance - they know their stuff.

A very important point was mentioned above - the rubbish was taken away as well.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 06:58:27 AM by teresa321 »

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Cenap - Cafe Pazar
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »
Thanks Teresa, we need our kitchen sorting, so now i know where to go, the last place for a drink and a wee before walking round the Sunday market. Alan. ps, it's amazing what you find out on this forum

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Cenap - Cafe Pazar
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 12:50:37 PM »
Thanks Teresa, your kitchen looks really nice and now I know roughly how much it will cost, I can set expectations accordingly. I know Cathy at Pazar, in fact she used to live on Serinkent where our house is, so I guess Cenap will be in a great position to know the kitchens there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf