Author Topic: Aegean Flights - Or maybe not!!  (Read 2528 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Aegean Flights - Or maybe not!!
« on: July 21, 2007, 23:27:27 PM »
We were due to fly out from Manchester on the Onur Air flight on Monday 1st October. I got a letter from Aegean today saying that all Monday flights have been cancelled until the end of the season :(. They offered me alternative flights at 07:30 hrs on Sunday 30th September. Trouble is it's my son's wedding on Saturday 29th September and we've booked rooms for Saturday night at the wedding venue, The Last Drop Village. I e mailed Aegean to decline the alternative and accept the full cash refund.:( I found alternatives for Monday with TC and Excel but at £411 and £427 for the two of us compared to the £276 that I'd paid Aegean:(. As a matter of interest I checked the Aegaen Sunday flight and this came to #404.(pound signs just packed in again). Anyway I rang them and they confirmed that they would hold to the #276 I have already paid if I accepted the Sunday flight offer. As I couldn't accept this I asked if they would fly us out a week later on Sunday 7th Oct for #276 and I am still awaiting their reply. If they agree I just hope Tesco will agree to move Sue's holiday.
Disgruntled Ken :(

p.s. We have three hols booked for 2008, all with Aegean flights,[?][?]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 23:44:22 PM by kenkay »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf