Author Topic: Winter openings  (Read 2749 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Winter openings
« on: December 15, 2007, 16:23:00 PM »
Anyone got any idea of any good places to eat in Hisaronu at this time of year? We went to the Peking last week. It was very good but we don't fancy chinese every week and we were the only customers in all night. Probably due to the rain. Ta Anne

Offline Tykatem

• Norfolk, UK
Winter openings
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 17:33:10 PM »
Hi Anne, why not try Daphnes or the Piano Bar, I can recommend both amongst others.

Pete

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Winter openings
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 18:20:29 PM »
Pizza Pepino is good. They don't just do pizzas.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Winter openings
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 18:28:25 PM »
 :) I too have eaten a few times at 'Pizza Peppino' had a great 'Pepper Steak' with my son, you have to specify 'Black Pepper' or something entirely different will arrive, as I discovered on another visit  ;)

Offline maverick57uk

Winter openings
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 17:03:40 PM »
for the odd chinky try shanghi blues or the tango italian restaurant
or big brother all in hisaronu

Offline Firo

Winter openings
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 18:14:08 PM »
Try the Buzz Junction just on the roundabout as you turn down to Olu Deniz (looks like a villa on the corner). Weds they do a lamb spit roast which is delicious and they have some events planned over Xmas. Great atmosphere as well.
Fi

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Winter openings
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 22:49:33 PM »
We had a bit of difficulty getting into Hisaronu as the road has all been taken up. Will try again later but thanks for the info everyone.

Offline Melek abli

Winter openings
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 19:07:35 PM »
Any one wanting a great night out must head to Pine Hill Hotel. Food is awesome, well priced and the pool side restaurant has a lovely atmosphere. Once you have enjoyed a lovley meal you can join the livley entertainment of its Reef Bar. Music for everyone and amazing dancers. For those of us who have teenage children who want to boogie the night away, there are lovely areas to sit with a quiet beer while the kids are suitably entertained within the safe bar area, without the oldies watching too closley. Having said that there were many nights when we were up there givin it large with our teenage children!! I cant understand people who go abroad and eat english food but I have to say the Sunday Roast is very nice! The owner Sertan, or Sonny as he is better known, is a darlin! Tell him Melek sent you!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf