Author Topic: offers from Easyjet  (Read 1414 times)

Offline jacx

offers from Easyjet
« on: February 15, 2008, 14:08:59 PM »

I got this email from easyjet thought I would pass it on, might bo of some use to someone.
Jacx:D :)

Love is in the air!

We're showing our love for you this Valentine's Day with £10 per person off all trips booked by Monday 18 February 2008!*

Simply enter the code LOVE2008 at step 3 of the booking process when you book a flight departing 1 April to 21 May 2008 and prepare to take off for even less!

This incredible offer is available on every flight for the dates above including April school holidays and the May Day bank holiday! But hurry - to take advantage of this offer you must book by midnight Monday at easyJet.com
* Terms & conditions apply. Booking must be made before midnight on 18 February 2008 for travel between 1 April and 21 May 2008 inclusive. The voucher will take £5.00 off the cost of every flight for every person on your booking. If you only book a one way flight, you'll only receive a £5.00 discount. The voucher can only be used once. easyJet reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

£30 off every holiday!

There's even more love in the air at easyJet Holidays where we're offering £30 off every holiday * booked by Monday 18 February.

Simply enter the code PACK4LOVE2008 when you book a holiday departing 1 April to 21 May 2008 inclusive.

Quality holidays, unbelievable prices with easyJetHolidays.

* The promotional code is valid for use on the easyJetHolidays website only between 14 -18 February 2008, for bookings of 2 passengers or more staying for a minimum duration of 3 nights.  Full terms and conditions available at easyJetHolidays. easyJet reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf