Author Topic: Dog Clipping  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Linda

Dog Clipping
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 10:32:22 AM »
Resurrecting this topic in the hope that someone can recommend a dog 'clipping' (not shaving) service.

We were using the services of a lady from Kas at the Dog Shop in Hisaronu, which has unfortunately now closed, as she did a really good job.

I'm aware that all the vets do cutting but I dont have much confidence in their ability. We dont want our dog shaved at this time of year - just a simple clip to tidy him up is all that's required.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Dog Clipping
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »
Our clippers are blunt.  Does anyone know of a GOOD place to take the blades for sharpening?

Offline Firo

Dog Clipping
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 16:40:19 PM »
Same problem with ours Rindi so hope someone has the answer.
Fi

Offline jackstee

Dog Clipping
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 17:03:05 PM »
We hadn't had a problem with KV until today. They said they had found something on Chalies leg. It looks like they cut him.

Did try the Vets next to Erin Spots, he did the clipping himself and excused himself , saying he was only an amiture but the cut was great, not to close and sort of highligted.

Steve

Offline sugarybaba

Dog Clipping
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 17:18:04 PM »
absolutely best vets for dog clipping is OZGUR vets on Migros road  Taken my shihtzu there now 3 times and he is great. She gets sedated and no problem  I would trust him with her all the time    Sue x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf