Author Topic: Golden Moon Jewellers  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Harley

Golden Moon Jewellers
« on: June 22, 2008, 10:16:52 AM »
I've just come back from Calis, where i had some fantastic jewellery made on behalf of some friends. I was given two small photo's, one of a specific ring they wanted and another of a Griffen which they wanted made into a pendant.

To begin with I was a bit unsure as I'd never had jewellery made from scratch before. Although I have purchased a few items from them before I didn't know the quality of their own work. There was such a lot of detail to be done on the pendant and I honestly didn't think they could do it.

I'm glad to say that I was greatly surprised when I went to collect these items. The quality of the work is outstanding. Both items looked identical to the pictures. I will definitely be using them again in the future and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

Well done to all at Golden Moon.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Golden Moon Jewellers
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 10:56:19 AM »
My freinds and family have purchased many items from Mete at Goldenmoon Jewellery, he is one of the most honest, fair and helpful gentlemen you could have the pleasure to meet.

Mark

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Golden Moon Jewellers
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »
I am having an ongoing 'battle' with Mr Pookie regarding the future 'possible' purchase of some gold turkish bangles.  Could someone tell me where to find the Golden Moon ?  (I'll leave Mr Pookie reading his Wilbur Smith, and go exploring !!!) ;): :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Golden Moon Jewellers
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 09:03:32 AM »
Walk over the new wooden bridge (the old iron one) it's on the corner as you walk on the front.
Mark

Offline Sophidog

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 17:14:19 PM »
have to recommend this jewellers. We've been visiting him for about 7/8 years off and on, sometimes a group of eight or just as a couple. Never had reason to worry about the goods or skill of the guy who sits in the corner creating and modifying jewellery. Largest purchase by any of our crowd was about 4500 sterling. When checked over here the jeweller simply nodded and said 'Yes a very high quality diamond'. Got the impression he would have liked to have been able to compete on price.
Mete is fair and will work hard to earn his money; he wants his customers happy and for them to recommend him.

Sophidog

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf