Author Topic: thanks everyone  (Read 1433 times)

Offline wingnut

thanks everyone
« on: July 08, 2008, 20:25:41 PM »
Thanks to everyone for their good wishes on my coming of age.I thought we were only having a little family do.Brother in law took me for a pint sat teatime when we got back 56 people in house,Rita had arranged suprise bash for me,loads of old muckers i had not seen for years even had some Calis veterans travel down from Glasgow for the do, fantastic night ,was had by all,managed to fall and rip skin off arm but I wasnt drunk honest,see you in 2 weeks whoever is in Calis all the best Peter.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
thanks everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 22:53:31 PM »
your very welcome x

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
thanks everyone
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 00:01:19 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by wingnut

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes on my coming of age.I thought we were only having a little family do.Brother in law took me for a pint sat teatime when we got back 56 people in house,Rita had arranged suprise bash for me,loads of old muckers i had not seen for years even had some Calis veterans travel down from Glasgow for the do, fantastic night ,was had by all,managed to fall and rip skin off arm but I wasnt drunk honest,see you in 2 weeks whoever is in Calis all the best Peter.

Are you Lucies Dad? I saw that her Dad was having a suprise party . I put two and two together and guessed it must be you .

Offline wingnut

thanks everyone
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 17:45:01 PM »
yes jb i am lucies baba she was in on the suprise along with Rach my other money drain,

Offline STEVErx

thanks everyone
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 18:16:23 PM »
no probs
your welcome

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf