Author Topic: Dog Owners of CBF  (Read 5600 times)

Offline ovaciksarah

Dog Owners of CBF
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 09:14:57 AM »
sorry, but how come we keep going off the subject.  Most of us know about breeds and training etc but most of us who live here either bring our family pet over with us or hopefully save one of the pups or adults left on the streets, so does anyone want to join up for walkies or not.  I go in the mountains every day for at least an hour with my 3 and my turkish friend and her 2 retrievers.  Would be good fun for more of us to meet as long as the dogs get on.
Also captain john, I came over with my ridgeback bitch weighing in at 56 kilos, hated Turkish men but I could handle her, depends how you train them

Offline Moon

Dog Owners of CBF
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 13:43:10 PM »
omg sugarybaba I know that dog I have to walk passed it to go to my friends house I was always really scared because it would thrash against the metal barking at me and it looked like it could get out if it if it really tried. My friend told me it attacked someone and their little dog so I refuse to walk that way anymore. that must have been you! There was a puppy with it as well.

Offline MyMilitaryYears2

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2008, 06:55:11 AM »
You would not want to bring home a puppy and have them looking at it as it is dinner for them, Some dogs are fine with bigger dogs but will look at tiny ones as though they are prey, so something you need to be sure of before getting a puppy.

LINK DELETED by Scunner

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Dog Owners of CBF
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2008, 07:01:35 AM »
That post tastes very spammy to me !

Offline busybee

Dog Owners of CBF
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2008, 08:11:32 AM »
Honey Dawg would love to go for walkies and make new friends.  Picnic sounds great as I'm always looking for munchies to steal :-\which is why Mum and Dad call me Lard A-s-. I knew all the time I was super inteligent (No 7 on the list):D

Let us know when and where I'll even bring my owner Barbara and Mick[ ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Dog Owners of CBF
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by KayaKoyuOldBoy

That post tastes very spammy to me !

Not anymore  8)

Offline albaman

• Membership Cancered
Dog Owners of CBF
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2008, 14:42:41 PM »
As the owner of two border collies I can agree that they are very intelligent & faithful dogs. Ours are brother & sister from the same litter & could not be more different, he long haired & huge, she short haired & tiny for her breed.
One more thing for us to look forward to when we move to Calis is meeting other dog owners & definitely be up for the group walks bit. Keeping our fingers crossed that we get our house sold early next year & get out to meet up with all you folk.

Cheers, Dave

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf