Author Topic: Looking for Good Carpenter for work Uzumlu  (Read 1704 times)

Offline LoubyLou

Looking for Good Carpenter for work Uzumlu
« on: March 06, 2009, 16:21:41 PM »
Can anyone recommend a good carpenter to make me something quite simple, but in situ at our house in Uzumlu with proper wood (i.e. not laminates. It will be going on our old floorboards and I don't want them getting ruined in the process!!! We did use the carpenters ont he approach to Uzumlu a couple of years ago, but they were a bit heavy handed!!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 17:34:05 PM »
Hey Loubs !   I can get you the name of the chap that did our built in wardrobes if that is any good - excellent craftsman.....(Hope you've got your August flights sorted -  you owe us a BBQ !!!!) :o ;) :)

Offline banker

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 17:38:31 PM »
Hi I know a very good carpenter but speaks no English  :)
If you call me or If you can call with someone who speaks Turkish He may help you.  :) I can arrange an appointment for you . He is very good at wood work.

My number is 0.252.612.1599-123
His mobile is 0.535.647.50.03 and name is ibrahim

Alper  :)

Offline LoubyLou

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 13:53:39 PM »
Hi Banker - thanks for that - we speak a little Turkish and if I draw a design of what I want, I'm sure we'll be OK!Is Ibrahim from Uzumlu and is there any of his work I can see beforehand?

Pookies - thanks for that aswell - if you have the name of your chap aswell, that would be good.

We are out on 26th March for only 1 week, and I'm not sure we'll actually have the time to get it sorted then, but maybe we can make a start!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf