Author Topic: bende!  (Read 2459 times)

Offline sez1

bende!
« on: September 08, 2004, 11:49:57 AM »
Just had a text from Turkey which started with Bende! Cant find what this means I assume its some sort of greeting.I'm trying to learn this lingo but finding some aspects of the grammar quite difficult to get to grips with.This will make you laugh-I thought id be very clever and send a txt in turkish to my friend-who speaks very little english.He txt back and said he didnt understand and could I resend it in english!!!!I should really just give up but I'm determined to get a grip on this language one way or another!
sezxxx

Offline Annieturk

bende!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 21:38:57 PM »
Bende means "me too"

Offline sez1

bende!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 22:11:35 PM »
thanks annieturk-im really trying hard to suss this lingo trying to get to grips with the grammar though!

Offline Annieturk

bende!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 22:14:40 PM »
grammer not easy but keep at it and i am sure you will be able to send, in the near future, a text in Turkish that will be no problem to understand.any other words you want to know give me a shout!

Offline sez1

bende!
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 11:03:04 AM »
Thanks again annieturk that is really sweet of you!I managed to translate a text the other day without having too look up the words so must be gradually getting to grips with it!My friend is also starting to understand my texts which means that i must be starting to make sense.He now always texts me in turkish and never english any more which isnt much good for him learning the english language!!I will email you also!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf