Author Topic: Engin - Fethiye Property Services  (Read 3265 times)

Offline sunnyd

Engin - Fethiye Property Services
« on: July 14, 2009, 12:59:48 PM »
I would highly recommend Engin to any one that is looking for work to be done, building, needs an electrician, plumber, painter etc etc.

I got the info about Engin from the forum and got him to give me a quote on some 'bits' of work throughout my house that needed doing. I speak Turkish but it's still nice to be able to explain things in my 'mother tongue' and Engin speaks fantastic English which is always useful  :) he is also knowledgeable about building and roofs etc which always comes in handy.

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 14:54:22 PM »
Amidst all the negative vibes on this Forum at the moment you will only hear good things about Engin :) 8)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 14:59:11 PM »
Hear hear! He has just arranged for a new kitchen for our place and we can certainly recommend him. He doesn't actually do the work but arranges it and makes sure all his workers know exactly what they are doing.

Highly recommended for the quality of work, cleanliness and attention to detail.

Cheers Engin.

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 18:20:44 PM »
Another recommendation from me,,had a leaking solar system today so gave him a call and within hour and half all was repaired at a good price.
Keep up the good work Engin     and thanks for the number Nikkie.

Offline michael

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 13:40:50 PM »
could i also put in my tuppence worth , we phoned engin last thursday at 1100 twenty minutes later he was at our door by friday night entry door was fixed better quality fuses installed sensor light put up screen doors and windows fitted all done to margarets satisfaction once again brian we are in your debt

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 16:16:21 PM »
No Problem Guys :)

Offline miaspyro

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 07:52:31 AM »
dont bother to call anyone else now, gives great service and is always resonable priced.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 16:37:18 PM »
We called Engin around on Monday to ask if he could give us a quote for putting curtains on the side of both balconies as the sun is just too hot in the morning to make sitting on the balcony pleasant.

In usual style I had traped up and down the local shops and if I bought the track and curtain from 2 localish shops and got my step ladders and power drill out I could have saved 20 ytl - no thanks. Oh and the man Engin brought around had a material book to choose from and I also admit the quality was better - than I found!

So Engin is getting them fitted for us tomorrow.
The reason for the story is that even small jobs like our mosquito blinds and curtains are worth asking about.

As always he came when he said he would and everything was done in his usal pleasant and friendly style.

We will always call him first  :)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 16:38:00 PM by Ian »

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 23:07:17 PM »
Don't forget to add on his commision price to any jobs that you have done. This varies with whatever job is being done. Can't expect him to work for nothing but he does put the time and effort in.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 23:45:41 PM »
The quote he gave us showed clearly what his fee was. Worth every penny to have someone oversee the work and make sure every worker knew exactly what was expected of them.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf