Author Topic: A helpful recommendation to fellow ex-pats  (Read 1871 times)

Offline doug.belassie

A helpful recommendation to fellow ex-pats
« on: July 15, 2009, 08:30:47 AM »
We recently moved into a house in Uzumlu; close up to the forest, with a lovely garden and swimming pool. The pool had been mismanaged for about four years and needed a complete overhaul, trying to find someone to do the work proved a little difficult, having sacked the previous maintenance company.
Talking to a friend of ours in Hisaronu we decided to try a company in Fethiye called Sun Group. The young man who runs it, Emre, came to see us and gave a quote for all the re-grouting, chemicals and general maintenance. The job was completed in a week and to budget, not only that but  Emre makes regular visits just to make sure that all is well, and has now become a good friend to us. So if you are having problems with your maintenance company I can recommend Emre and his boys, they are honest and hard working. I know this may sound like an advertisement but I know how difficult it is to find good reliable workers in Turkey, so having done so I feel that I need to pass the information on to others who have moved out here from the UK and Europe.
Douglas Belassie
Emre's number: 0539 3412340
 8)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 09:25:06 AM by tinkerman »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf