Author Topic: Wedding and Event Organisation  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Pi55y

Wedding and Event Organisation
« on: September 06, 2009, 09:25:30 AM »
If you are thinking about getting married in Turkey or are holding a special event I have no hesitation in recommending Pera Organisation of Fethiye to you.

Hilkat and Ersin are the lovely couple who run Pera from their office in Fethiye, located just behind the children's park (Bahriye Ucok Parki)across from the "talking heads" monument on the promenade. They can take over all of the arrangements for the decoration of your wedding venue, be it hotel, restaurant, garden or boat. They can provide beautiful table and chair decoration, exquisite bridal tables, arches and pergolas, balloon arches and columns, flowers, candles and even floating heart decorations for swimming pools! In addition they can provide fireworks, music systems,lighting, entertainment and limousine hire. They also do all of the decorations for shop and business openings in the area.

This lovely couple are one of the main sponsors of Calis Carnival and are responsible for providing all of our balloon decoration for the Carnival and Christmas Fair, decoration of the Shining Stars and Prince and Princess floats and table decoration at our balls and Burns Night celebrations which they do all for free  - and we love them for it!

If you are planning an event please have a look at their website
www.peraorganizasyon.com This is in both English and Turkish and there are some lovely photographs of their work. Particularly have a look at the Uygulamlar page on their Turkish site as it has a lovely new slideshow of some of their weddings at the Grand Yucel hotel, Sat, Ece Saray and other venues.

Besides the website their contact details are:
0090(252)6120577 or 0090(505)6842352 or 0090(535)2997994
or e-mail pera@peraorganizaasyon.com
address: Tuzla Mah, Dolgu Sahasi, 517 Sok, Fethiye

Unfortunately Hilkat's English is somewhat limited but if you have any ideas of what you would like for your event or any questions please contact me through the site and I will liaise with her on your behalf.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:46:03 AM by Pi55y »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf