Author Topic: Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended  (Read 19903 times)

Offline tracey1398

Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 15:40:15 PM »
engin has just replaced ur r00f and fitted a bath f0r me  great w0rk and w0uld def rec0mend him :D

Offline jackstee

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2010, 16:51:05 PM »
Sorry Keith
Didn't answer you.

Not denying he is good, it didn't work for us as he was so busy. The wife had to come to Doha so there was a schedule.
When we asked about it then it was apparent he had our place mixed up with another, and then it was to late.

I will be giving him a try again in May.

Best regards
Steve

Offline tracey1398

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:31 AM »
engin has just done a new roof for us, put in a bath,made an iron grape vine arch and re grouted our swimming pool  all excelent jobs and can also laugh and be patient with me when i question everything :D great guy and great workmanship  :)

Offline PKHUGHES100

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 21:12:50 PM »
Superb references, just contacted him to ask him price up a painting job for me. I will also take the opportunity to meet with him when next out to discuss looking after our place for us.

Thanks again for the postings!

Kevin

Offline Babadaq Bridge

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 23:00:06 PM »
Thanks for these posts.  We've been informed recently by our site's maintenance company that we have a bit of damp by one of the windows in the apartment.  Despite replying and asking their advice as to what needs doing, we have heard no more.  We're not out until April now but are left wondering if it's a leak or something more and don't like to think that a small problem now could be much worse if left. I think I'll approach Engin to see if his company would go out, have a look and give us a price.  I would never approach a company without these recommendations so this post has come at a very good time for us. Thanks all.
Bridge x

Offline hazel dorrington

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 14:14:24 PM »
Thank goodness for the Forum where I read these recommendations for Engin at Fethiye Property Services. I was able to contact him and he has just drained and redone my garden which had been flooded since October and was a stinking quagmire of slime mud frogs etc.
This time I wanted a proper building company with the right expertise to do the work.
I had plenty of offers from others to do the work at half the price but I wanted a guaranteed good job and that is certainly what I got with Engin. Using a lazer light to make sure of correct levels and using all the best materials.  Three men working from 8am until dark every day for a week have completed a lovely garden for me at a reasonable price.  They even included many finishing touches which I was not charged for.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Engin for any building or maintenance work.  My only worry is that he is in such demand that he is working too hard.

Offline Babadaq Bridge

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2010, 19:44:44 PM »
Well we've had a response from the maintenance co about the damp now and it turns out it isn't damp, just a leaky window, so we can sort that when we get there.  I still emailed Fethiye Property Services in any case though about some changes we want to our bathroom and kitchen and I got a very quick response back by email.  They've asked us to phone them when we're in Ovacik and then they'll meet us at our apartment so that they can have a look and give us a quote.  Thanks for pointing us in this company's direction folks. Can't wait to get to our little bolthole in the Turkish sun :)

Offline cinders

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 07:14:46 AM »
New to Uzumlu, property has had a couple of hiccups, exacerbated by the people sent to repair the problem by the company. In despair at cost  and problem not resolved I used the forum and found Engins number.
Phew what a life saver, leaking has now stopped (previous workmen had not replaced tap washers ???) and he was very very helpful. Good English and cleaned the mess up after. Will definitely use him again
C  :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 07:16:04 AM by cinders »

Offline Babadaq Bridge

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2010, 20:06:39 PM »
We've just come back from 10 days in Ovacik and we are delighted with the work from Engin and his team.  We contacted him before we went out and then called him when we arrived and he came out and gave us a price and also some options to think about.  Once we had decided, just a few days later he called us to ask if they could do the work that evening - we were amazed as it was a Saturday, and we had been thinking we wouldn't get the work done until September as we were travelling home on the Tuesday!  

The finished result in both our kitchen and bathroom is excellent and has made a big difference to our apartment.  We really hadn't expected that we would get the quotes and then the work done so quickly.  There was a team of 3 doing the work.  They worked really hard and anything that went wrong was put right with absolutely no fuss. Engin also came out to check everything afterwards.  We got a lot of history on the Fethiye area from Engin, who gave us so much other useful info too.  There was a little mishap at the beginning of the job, which sounded worse than it was (I was sitting by the pool and heard an almighty crash) but it only resulted in the breaking of a couple of beer glasses.  We were so happy with the work done and told Engin not to worry about the glasses but he felt so bad that he insisted on coming out to see us and brought us a bottle of wine and a whole new set of glasses and water jug, even though I tried to tell him that there was no need.

We can't recommend him and his team highly enough and it's so good to know that if we need any work doing we can call on him now. His prices were very fair, especially as there were three men working in our apartment, and he gave us all the options and thought of things we hadn't, before he went ahead with the work.

Bridge
x
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 20:07:39 PM by Babadaq Bridge »

Offline JulieI

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 19:17:14 PM »
If anyone is thinking of having any work done, I can also reccomend Engin at Fethiye Property Services. He has just completed a couple of jobs for us (extending patio/laying new tiles & regrouting the swimming pool) and we are very pleased with everything he has done.
He didn't put us under pressure to accept his quote and even suggested we get other quotes before we made our decision ! Would definitely use him again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf