Author Topic: Pegasus airlines  (Read 5016 times)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Pegasus airlines
« on: May 02, 2010, 19:00:02 PM »
Customer service.
This is our first time flying with Pegasus so not sure what to expect. Yesterday we got a call from Turkey Pegasus airlines, a courtesy call to let us know that there is a 30minute delay.  

30 minutes is nothing for a delay, yet I was impressed that they phoned to tell us, does this mean we are
A:- the only passengers on the plane?
B:- Do they phone 200 plus passengers personally?

Never had this with any other airline, it had always been turn up at the airport and learn then that the flight has been altered.

So far, Thank you Pegasus.  :D

Offline Jenny1

Pegasus airlines
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 21:11:48 PM »
That's really good to know Loz, I'm flying with Pegasus for the 1st time this June.
Can I ask, do you have to reg your details (Advanced passenger info)with them before you go, or is the info you give then when booking sufficient? I can't find anywhere on the website that tells me?  :)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Pegasus airlines
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 21:59:58 PM »
When I booked all I did was complete the booking as normal.  Name, date of birth, address telephone number and the same for Gordon. input card details and once accepted printed off the tickets.  
We did ask the chap on the phone if we needed to print new tickets, he said no.

I do check the changes on the site by going to 'retrieve PNR' entering entering PNR number and surname. such a simple site.

Offline Jenny1

Pegasus airlines
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 22:11:29 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by loz

When I booked all I did was complete the booking as normal.  Name, date of birth, address telephone number and the same for Gordon. input card details and once accepted printed off the tickets.  
We did ask the chap on the phone if we needed to print new tickets, he said no.

I do check the changes on the site by going to 'retrieve PNR' entering entering PNR number and surname. such a simple site.

Sorry to sound daft Loz, but on thomas cook site it tells me to enter personal details so many weeks before I go? But do we not have to do this with pegasus?

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Pegasus airlines
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 22:16:04 PM »
Hi Jenny. We're flying with Pegasus flights next Friday but it was a transfer from Onur Air via Aegean Flights with whom we did have to pre-register our API  8)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Pegasus airlines
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2010, 22:17:10 PM »
Jenny - can I ask a really daft question. Why are you looking at the TC site if you are flying with Peagasus.

Surely it doesn't matter what TC require.

Or are you flying back with TC.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Pegasus airlines
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 23:14:48 PM »
hi kenkay we must be on the same flight, we were booked with onur and now pegasus fri 7th

Offline kanga

Pegasus airlines
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 23:26:03 PM »
Same as us booked with Onur and flying Pegasus on the 26th July for 5 wks  :) Dont care who we go with as long as we get there safe and sound

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Pegasus airlines
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 23:33:09 PM »
Booked direct with Pegasus and No pre reg requested.  I looked at TC prior to booking and saw the pre reg, but nothing was requested, just looked at our booking online and there is nothing there.

Plus 20kg baggage allowance included with the price plus 5kg hand luggage,  still looking good.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 23:34:48 PM by loz »

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »
We booked via Aegean expecting Onur Air but received our e-tickets 2 days ago and flights are with Pegasus. However, luggage allowance is 15kg per person. Not a problem as all our stuff is in Turkey anyway.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf