Author Topic: Goodbye Dearest Holly  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Goodbye Dearest Holly
« on: October 31, 2010, 12:40:39 PM »
This is written by Holly Wells dad Kevin Wells (one of the two 10 year old girls that were murdered in Soham back in 2002). Have just finished reading this book and I could not put it down, so sad but such bravery on the parts of the families of Holly and Jessica, I truly hope Huntley rots in hell after reading this sad but so inspirational story of how the family would not rest until they got justice for Holly and Jessica.

Offline ringo

Goodbye Dearest Holly
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2010, 14:33:52 PM »
hi i actually come from soham and lived in the village at the time that these atrocities happened i know kevin personally my son was bestman at a wedding where holly was bridesmaid and although my heart goes out to him for his loss my sympathy lies with the chapman family who grieved for their daughter and didn't make money from their loss

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Goodbye Dearest Holly
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 20:03:33 PM »
Must have been a really sad time living in Soham when this terrible thing happened. My sympathy's lay with both families as they both adored their daughters, i do not believe Kevin wrote his book as a money making item, he wrote it to help to come to terms with what had happened to his beloved daughter and indeed the terrible effect it had on his family. Like i said i truly hope Huntley rots in hell for his crime.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf