Author Topic: Turkish Language  (Read 2750 times)

Offline mike77777777

Turkish Language
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:03:09 AM »
Hi all

can anyone recommend a good e-learning course and roughly how much it costs.

Regards Mike

Offline Julesp

Turkish Language
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 13:10:16 PM »
Im presuming you mean for learning Turkish

This is good from BYKi  I bought the full version But you can download the basic package for free See how you like it, then if you like you can upgrade for 49.95 usd, I find it brilliant.

http://www.byki.com/fls/free-turkish-software-download.html?l=turkish

By the way dont be tempted by Langocity Its a load of C**p :o in my opinion anyway

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 13:14:48 PM by Julesp »

Offline mike77777777

Turkish Language
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 19:24:58 PM »
Thanks Julesp

Yes I did mean Turkish. Once I'd posted I realised I could be bombarded with a million different courses. Probably for Health and Safety. Ha ha.

Mike

Offline Julesp

Turkish Language
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 21:12:56 PM »

Byki ok It wont teach you how to speak but will give you loads of turk words etc
I bought Langocity for 40 quid ish Its just a load of old typewritten files from the 60s and some tape recordings, if nothing else unless you want to squint at old typewitten pages while listening to old cassette recordings please be warned dont buy!!
i paid through paypal and lost my claim that this was cr**p Cos its a download, If you want this rubbish I can easily send you a copy

Offline quackers

Turkish Language
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 06:56:43 AM »
As you are in UK can I suggest you go to your local library and borrow the courses on CD. I used this method before I moved out here and found it invaluable. I played the cd's in the car while driving to work,and at home while I was lazing around even while I was cooking or ironing. The library didn't mind me renewing my ticket on the cd's I had them for months.I borrowed several till I found one that suited me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf