Author Topic: shopping  (Read 2024 times)

Offline m.larkin

shopping
« on: January 30, 2005, 21:13:36 PM »

Hi
We are in the process of buying a house not far from Calis and will need to buy everything , lighting , whitegoods , furniture , diy etc.
We would appreciate any advice anyone could give on finding all we need in Fethiye. Does anyone know any web sites where we could check prices or even order before we come over in March
Mick Larkin

Offline mikeh

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 21:52:29 PM »
Hi use the search engine theres a wealth of material and advice on here about furnishing and shopping!

Offline tel

shopping
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 21:53:40 PM »
Hi Mick,
Welcome to the forum, but its not uncommon to introduce yourself with a few words.
If you use the search facility at the top of the page you will find a mine of information on most things.
Good luck and congratulations on your purchase
Tel

Offline m.larkin

shopping
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2005, 21:15:26 PM »
Thanks Tel . Its great to see such a friendly site.We're looking forward to coming over in March and we will have a lot of work to do furnishing our house . The search facility has been very useful . Thanks for your contact
Mick
quote:
Originally posted by tel

Hi Mick,
Welcome to the forum, but its not uncommon to introduce yourself with a few words.
If you use the search facility at the top of the page you will find a mine of information on most things.
Good luck and congratulations on your purchase
Tel

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf