Author Topic: Watch repairs in Fethiye  (Read 3279 times)

Offline bunny4jeff

Watch repairs in Fethiye
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2011, 15:07:26 PM »
Thanks, Elsa, I'll certainly get it done when I go back to the UK. Mine has had a service recently, just before I bought it, as second-hand. I can't send it back to the USA, but the seller has paid me to have the timing adjustment done, as it is running a little slow. There is an authorised  Rolex dealer near us, but thanks anyway!
quote]Originally posted by Elsa Padfield

My husband has a Rolex (a 'proper' one, not genuine fake) and he has a friend who's a watch dealer.  He sends it to Rolex for service/adjustments in the UK.  It's not too much, I think around £100 for a service, BUT you do know you're getting 'your' watch back, you know it'll be properly serviced and repaired and guaranteed.  Peace of mind is a great thing.  If you need any info email me.
[/quote]

Offline littlereddevil

Watch repairs in Fethiye
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2011, 15:08:23 PM »
For inexpensive watches the man in the hut is very good. Not the hut nearest Mozaic Bahce but the one just a little bit further along, he is cheaper.
Not sure if I would take my real good watches there though, would have to think about that one.

Offline bunny4jeff

Watch repairs in Fethiye
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2011, 15:12:49 PM »
I know the man you mean...for general watch repairs, batteries, strap replacements etc he is fantastic, I couldn't take my eyes off "watch"ing him whizz through his work without even a magnifying glass...his skill is amazing! My friend was having a metal strap added, and we even got offered cay while we waited, all for 11 lira...he was kept busy, too, that speaks for itself!
quote:
Originally posted by littlereddevil

For inexpensive watches the man in the hut is very good. Not the hut nearest Mozaic Bahce but the one just a little bit further along, he is cheaper.
Not sure if I would take my real good watches there though, would have to think about that one.

Offline Steve A

Watch repairs in Fethiye
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 17:00:04 PM »
You ll have to check that Rolex dealers do Tudors because the movements are different

Offline bunny4jeff

Watch repairs in Fethiye
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 18:04:39 PM »
There is a list of addresses of authorised Tudor affiliates and Service Centres held by Rolex Head Office in London. In any case, there is a Rolex dealer close to us in the UK. They will send it there.
quote:
Originally posted by Steve A

You ll have to check that Rolex dealers do Tudors because the movements are different

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf