Author Topic: News from hospital  (Read 2006 times)

Offline neylan

News from hospital
« on: July 25, 2011, 22:32:35 PM »
I went and talked to director of Fethiye Government Hospital today.
They put the new button as "Online MHRS" on the left-top of web-side (http://www.fethiyedh.gov.tr/)...that will connect you directly to 182 online about the new system.

Everyone can register once and use the same password whenever need to get appointment after that.

Another good news: you can get an appointment(s) in long term which day/hour is available to you...they will also try to put the English version soon...

Fethiye G.Hospital is planning to build the new front office to service for expats only.

Offline cinders

News from hospital
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 06:58:11 AM »
Thanks again Neylan useful info  :) C

Offline March girl

News from hospital
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 10:11:28 AM »
I have to go to Devlet Hospital on a regular basis and as long as you have a TC Kimlik number you can register and have been able to for quite a while. Every doctor so far that I have seen speaks resonably good english and Aysa on the desk is very helpful.

Offline Harmless

News from hospital
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 10:20:50 AM »
Neylan, thank you for your helpful post.

Offline neylan

News from hospital
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 17:37:07 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by March girl

I have to go to Devlet Hospital on a regular basis and as long as you have a TC Kimlik number you can register and have been able to for quite a while. Every doctor so far that I have seen speaks resonably good english and Aysa on the desk is very helpful.

hi Dawn,
Yes, you are right it was...but now there is another system for the internet appointment...we need another new registration and get a password too...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf