Author Topic: maintenance man looking for work !  (Read 7499 times)

Offline patch

maintenance man looking for work !
« on: August 04, 2011, 21:39:05 PM »
i know an excellent maintenance man who i can highly recommend in the ovacik/hisaranou area , his name is Musa and he is looking for work i.e. swimming pool, gardens , cleaning of villas . he can do any kind of job , electrical ,plumbing etc.
  he completely re-roofed my villa last year and is fitting me a new bathroom shortly .he also cleans my villa and does a fantastic job . he can show you the quality of his previous jobs if required .his number is 05363947409 and tell him you got his name off the CBF forum as i said i would recomend him on here. thanks

Offline patch

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 20:31:23 PM »
has anyone on here tried this man yet ?

Offline cloudbase

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 17:30:47 PM »
Hi Patch,
is this guy musa the one that works at the leda hotel in ovacik?

Offline milliemars

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 20:58:24 PM »
Musa does all the maintainance for our friends villa in Ovacik,and they are very happy with him.He is a lovely man and him and his wife do everything.

Offline patch

Re: maintenance man looking for work !
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 19:36:12 PM »
@ cloudbase . yes it is Musa from the Leda but he isnt there now as the Leda closed and is now in new ownership , he is still looking for maintenance work on villas and pools and i can still highly recommend  him as he still does all my jobs , just want to let anyone know if they are looking for a good , honest maintenance man then give him a try , thanks

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 19:47:38 PM »
So, he is a roofer/slater,  gardener, a cleaner, a plumber and an electrician?   Sorry, but I prefer one man one trade. My son is a plumber but he would not be allowed to do the electrical work on any job, nor would he want to.  As an apartment or villa is an expensive purchase, I think I would not chance a handy man doing so many jobs.
If there was a problem in the home and an insurance claim was involved how would it be if the house owner said to the Insurance Company.one handy man did all the plumbing and electrical work then put a new roof on?

Offline grahamturner09

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 20:28:41 PM »
He is a maintenance man most people in his trade are a jack of all trades . I am a plumber and heating engineer and if your son had a part P qualification he would be able to do electrical work.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 20:50:08 PM »
As a qualified plumber and heating engineer I would trust you to do any work in my home.  If I had an insurance claim re any plumbing issues I would be quite happy as I know I would have no problems.   I am sure you do not offer to fit roofs or clean houses.  However, it's personal choice.  I will  pay a little extra and use tradesmen who are qualified to do the jobs and anyone else who wants to can us a handyman.
I wonder, would we all do this in the U.K. where safety rules are much tighter.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 20:56:33 PM »
If ANYONE, & I do mean, ANYONE,on this Forum, who has bought a property in Turkey, really believes that THEIR property was constructed & fitted out by fully qualified, bona fide tradesmen, then that person is very sadly, disillusioned ! It IS Turkey, after all !  :angel: 8)

Offline grahamturner09

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 20:59:48 PM »
As it happens I do offer to clean houses as I have four company's

Web sites Removed now before the unwanted calls start
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 21:27:09 PM by grahamturner09 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf