Author Topic: UK Iphone/Turkish Sim Card  (Read 2277 times)

Offline LoubyLou

UK Iphone/Turkish Sim Card
« on: June 08, 2012, 19:10:43 PM »
Sorry - bits of both of my queries are in other posts.... I just want to clarify the following with someone who knows!!

Bringing my UK Iphone over next week - to get it to work in Turkey am I right in saying that I just need to get the phone registered in Turkey first - if so, what documents do I need to do that.

Also - what is the best pay as you go deal at the moment for an Iphone - I wont use it very much - bare basic for minutes, texts and a a few megabytes. I'll only use it for a few calls home/Turkey, a few texts both to UK and Turkey and email downloads and maybe a few google searches. I don't really want to spend huge amounts of time searching, would just like to go to the shop in question, do it all, and get it working!

Thanks for your help.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
Re: UK Iphone/Turkish Sim Card
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 14:08:06 PM »
Pop into the Avea shop (on the main road into Fethiye between the market & Post Office on same side) & ask for Baris, he speaks perfect English & is extremely helpful & will advise what tariff you need to fulfil your requirements!

I think I paid appx 25/30tl a month for a very similar package as you describe with a rolling monthly contract.

Offline LoubyLou

Re: UK Iphone/Turkish Sim Card
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 14:37:45 PM »
Excellent - thank you!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf