Author Topic: QUAD bikes  (Read 2219 times)

Offline sarahwakefield

• Newly Registered
QUAD bikes
« on: August 13, 2012, 17:19:33 PM »
hi

would like to post a warning note to stop poor tourists getting ripped off !!
we have used ATV  which are located at ATaturk Caddesi Ovacik Mahallesi No 148/A Ovacik (which are part of the focus group and focus recomed these people for the Quad bikes in Kaya) for a few times however this rescent holiday we used them again, having the off road trip to Kaya and Gemmille beach. We cannot fault the off road trip we had although was not as long as they had told is was going to be but beside the point.  When we had finished we were getting cleaned down and my daughter put down and small purse containing money and this was stollen in a matter of seconds.  After being accused of lying and the owners and family beoming quite threatening we decided it was time to call the jandarmon.  To our amazment three came out two went off on the quad bike trail and one sat down yawing so we knew we were on a no win situation.  however some time later the purse was found on the top of the roof however empty so the jandarmon did do a report on a plain piece of paper and was told they would serach everyone if the money was not surrended there and then - dare i say it nothing happend !! we aranged to see the organisers again the next day to see what the jandarmen had done and they had not been back to the place to perform any searches so shows that we had no chance of getting the money back.  when speaking to the owners they became very aggressive and threatening again which was uncalled for and very upsetting and frightening

After speaking to some other turkish people we know it has come to light that this has happend before so would like to raise peoples awarenss and think before booking a QUAD bike trip with these people as they are CRUEL THOUGHLESS AGRESSIVE THIEVES to take money from people who have already paid to use there service.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf